• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah getting caught was prolly the wrong terminology.

Point is, Xavier is a wild boy :lol:

B31F83F0-8400-40D6-A53D-BCCAFAE98BD8.gif

The cream will Always Rise to the top

Kurt Angle: “I don't like to compare myself to anybody, but Braun Strowman is picking up quicker than anybody I know. He's on his way, if he stays healthy, to be one of the best big men in the great history of the big men. That's how much ability he's displayed."

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/at...rs-eve-its-25th/amp?__twitter_impression=true
He is

White
Male
Big Dude

He will get ample opportunity to make it.

He will get the best from the writers.

He will have Vince's blessing.

yeah, who would have thought a 6 foot 8, 400 pound man who can flip an ambulance would do well in the world of professional wrestling?

yeah, who would have thought a 6 foot 8, 400 pound man who can flip an ambulance would do well in the world of professional wrestling?
His booking hasn't been great and he's still proving to the world he belongs. Why should I believe that Nak is a top star when he hasn't showed me nothing in ring and out. Look at Finn they strapped the rocket to him by beating The Big Dawg then after that he got injured and his matches are not good. Regardless of booking you have to show that you belong even when the booking is holding you back.

He has IT.

He will make the best of his chances.

But don't act like he doesn't have the machine behind him due to his vitals.

He is very talented though

I got jokey with it but we agree.

he absolutely had to commit and improve to be great, and 150 pounds of muscle don't come out of nowhere, but he was born with a lot of what he needed.

the World's Strongest Man has been on the roster for years.

His booking hasn't been great and he's still proving to the world he belongs. Why should I believe that Nak is a top star when he hasn't showed me nothing in ring and out. Look at Finn they strapped the rocket to him by beating The Big Dawg then after that he got injured and his matches are not good. Regardless of booking you have to show that you belong even when the booking is holding you back.

I'm gonna come right out and say it...the Demon King in current form is a slap in the face to every wrestler that has worked to house two competitors in one athlete.

...and Nakamura better send that violinist a great Christmas gift.

Regardless of booking you have to show that you belong even when the booking is holding you back.
This isn't basketball or football.

When someone controls whether or not you progress, you can't make statements like this.

I swear yall forget this at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom