Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BouncyCarefreeDuckling-size_restricted.gif

I don't get this sudden revisionist history that Ziggler has always sucked. He was an internet darling from 2009-2014 and was especially over with the crowd in 2013-2014. That feud with Rusev KILLED his career. Then he sorta revives it with The Miz IC title story, and he loses it RIGHT AWAY and turns heel. He's had some really sh*tty booking.

I don't get this sudden revisionist history that Ziggler has always sucked. He was an internet darling from 2009-2014 and was especially over with the crowd in 2013-2014. That feud with Rusev KILLED his career. Then he sorta revives it with The Miz IC title story, and he loses it RIGHT AWAY and turns heel. He's had some really sh*tty booking.

I liked the program he had going with AJ and Big E.

He damn sure was on top of the world at one point.

in fairness, Dolph is going through a weird phase where he's like, an evil, stoic Shawn Michaels as an 80s metal band frontman, so he has a lot to figure out.

he is pretty much the counter to the Cream Rises argument, besides that guy who literally got his own teeth smashed up into his facial meat grabbing brass rings.

also, "Ziggles' HoF credentials" is a worthy discussion.

"The Rock dealt with Rocky Miavia. If he can do that, anyone should be able to overcome anything." #OPLogic

I wouldn’t say he hasn’t necessarily made it. HOF tho?
WWE HOF is a joke. IMO Dolph don’t deserve to go in. But he probably will get in.

Dolph tries but he just doesn’t Have IT. He worked hard to make it to the top but he doesn’t have what it takes to stay at the top.

Yea, tell me it is Bray Wyatts fault he has had such a disappointing career thus far.

HE might have been the most horribly booked dude over the last 4 years.

SHeesh!

Reactions: fx2
Still mad Cena beat Bray at Wrestlemania 30. Cena didn't need the win at all. Bray never recovered. A DQ win by Cena unleashing his monster side or a clean Bray win would've launched him into the stratosphere

Still mad Cena beat Bray at Wrestlemania 30. Cena didn't need the win at all. Bray never recovered. A DQ win by Cena unleashing his monster side or a clean Bray win would've launched him into the stratosphere
Also, I guess it is Rusev's fault that he is where he is on the card now and not in the main event.

Tell me Rusev doesn't have IT.

Right.

Yall act like there are unlimited spots on the upper card.

Some dudes just won't make it, no matter how hard they work. THAT is the definition of politics

Not everything is black and white. The best talents don't always rise to the top. Its more about right place and right time with certain PEOPLE BEHIND YOU. Talent is only a piece of the puzzle.
SImple concept right?

Also, I guess it is Rusev's fault that he is where he is on the card now and not in the main event.

Tell me Rusev doesn't have IT.

Right.

Yall act like there are unlimited spots on the upper card.

Some dudes just won't make it, no matter how hard they work. THAT is the definition of politics
Like Jinder Mahal's push. 100% politics. Just to try and boost network subs in India. It's a joke that someone as bad as him can be world champion but not Cesaro (who should've been a main eventer after Wrestlemania 30 and Cena has vouched for him in the past)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom