Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

So this dude is really called The Kingslayer now and his finishing move is called King's Landing and HBO hasn't sued them yet?!

Didn't you hear Vince's promo on SD. He is a B, as in the system was made for Billionaires like him. Mcmahon has never lost in the courtroom. HBO would be bankrupt to go up against him

Watching Raw:

Braun still is the best thing in the WWE for more than a year now

KO has been the best all around performer on WWE tv for over a year..Between his match quality, promo ability, backstage segments, and social media roasting he's really been Vince's MVP..

"Hello Darkness my old friend...."

Reps just for the Simon & Garfunkel reference..

Didn't you hear Vince's promo on SD. He is a B, as in the system was made for Billionaires like him. Mcmahon has never lost in the courtroom. HBO would be bankrupt to go up against him

love to see him explain what happened to "WWF" then. :lol:

that promo reeeeally hit me the wrong way for a number of reasons.

EDIT: also, to be known as the "KIngslayer" and have your feared deathstrike be known as "King's Landing" makes no ******* sense.

love to see him explain what happened to "WWF" then. :lol:

that promo reeeeally hit me the wrong way for a number of reasons.

EDIT: also, to be known as the "KIngslayer" and have your feared deathstrike be known as "King's Landing" makes no ****ing sense.

WWE's desperate attempts to appear "hip" and "cool" by doing stuff like this has always been comical to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom