tumblr_owy59cusp21u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_owy5cphppM1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

tumblr_owy5cphppM1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_owy5ialhOe1u1ljrzo4_540.gif

tumblr_owy5ialhOe1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

tumblr_owy5ialhOe1u1ljrzo3_540.gif

tumblr_owy5ialhOe1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

look at you giving lucha some love :lol:

I dug this match, to call Thousand Masks a veteran would be an understatement but his skill and experience in taking on much better killer bees than Kalisto got him through the match. he grounded Sun Samurai early and never really let him get anything going...reminded me of the '03(?) Pats grinding Peyton's high caliber Colts down in that playoff game with pure brutality and a bit of rulebending.

pro wrestling is an incredibly rich and diverse sport.

#KayFabe - But I don't understand why any wrestler is EVER in jeans while he/she is at the arena. Run ins with folks wearing stupid jeans, the hell man. At least have some sweat pants on or something

look at you giving lucha some love :lol:

I dug this match, to call Thousand Masks a veteran would be an understatement but his skill and experience in taking on much better killer bees than Kalisto got him through the match. he grounded Sun Samurai early and never really let him get anything going...reminded me of the '03(?) Pats grinding Peyton's high caliber Colts down in that playoff game with pure brutality and a bit of rulebending.

pro wrestling is an incredibly rich and diverse sport.
What stands out to me is how Kalista is another victim of poor WWE Booking. Dude was a can't miss prospect, but now?

tenor.gif

5 things I figure wrestlers should have when aspiring to WWE, in no particular order:

1) a defined motivation.

2) a dedicated following.

3) independently licensed music.

4) an immediately distinguishing characteristic.

5) an adamant willingness to say "nah."

EDIT: I'd expect to see Ambrose running around in jeans since he probably sleeps in them, but I generally agree wrestling warmups would be a logical and profitable idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom