• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see y'all don't read my posts DO NOT COP WWE 2K18 I REPEAT DO NOT COP 2K18. With that said don't say i didn't warn you.
yea sorry to make you repeat yourself, but i didn't buy the ps4 since I don't smoke anymore, this 2k18 career modes seems way more explorative than any of the 2k's on ps3

tumblr_owj4e9NIdg1uvyu9yo4_500.gif

just seen the commercial for 2k18
not bad at all, snoop did a great job.
are these games actually fun? kinda tempted to pick it up

While it did have issues, I enjoyed 2K17 very much.

Looking forward to 2K18 in a couple of weeks.

I will say though that the DLC this year is week as hell. Way less wrestlers compared to 2K17 but 2K is charging the same price as last year for the season pass.

2K really goofed with NBA 2K18 and WWE 2K18 this year.

Let me find out drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 be buying girl's period stained drawls out of vending machines >D

I just get them from the source, and I don't pay.

@ 3:53 - watch Patera put Lou Albano in his place like you've never seen before! LOL
Had Albano shook! :wow:

Analyze & review the clip @ 3:53 - 4:05 where Patera ethers Albano

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
@Bad Moon Rison
@James Ellsworth DA GAWD
drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345
Meangene45 Meangene45

Alabamo?! lmao.

Patera was hella soft spoken in that clip. All he even said was "Lou, we have never had problems, and I hope we never do..." gat damn.

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

That interview with Patera was during the whole McDonald's fiasco saga. I think it was weighing on Patera at the time.
He would be sentenced & incarcerated later that year.

Didn't know much about Patera, other than all the weightlifting posts that get made about him in here lol. I certainly would not have effed with him as big as he was.

Gotta love he and Masa going in at McD's though. Shame it cost Ken 2 years.

Liv Morgan is awful, but damn Vanessa Borne.

giphy.gif

also, the lowkey racism by Nigel during that match lol. "Borne is also part Samoan, so she has those powerful genetics" ****.

Liv Morgan is awful, but damn Vanessa Borne.

giphy.gif

also, the lowkey racism by Nigel during that match lol. "Borne is also part Samoan, so she has those powerful genetics" ****.

So it's lowkey racist to point out that Samoans are powerful people?..Everyone knows Samoans aren't to be F'ed with and incredibly tough ('cept for Roman who's almost as soft as Miz)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom