• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Jeff Hardy in drag?

1480835008837.gif

Watching punk and undertaker at WM29, this is the first time watching it. Crazy Punk had wwe eating out of his palms! Cats cheering for punk to be the that 1 in undertakers streak, is mind blowing.

Great match. I miss Punk so much

It was a really good match. The build up for it look good too. Mad I wasn't back into wrestling then to support the hometown guy.

Team hell no vs dolph and big E was surprisingly good. E needs a singles push while still being in new day!!! Xavier have shined in past months so him and kofi can hold the tag teams. plus if you use free bird rules you can still mix it up.

Last edited:
^same. wasn't watching sports ent during that time, so i had to catch up with the network
really enjoyed his matches with lesnar, hardy, jericho and cena

I don't necessarily miss Punk's in ring work, but I definitely miss the energy he brought to feuds and his promo work..

I don't necessarily miss Punk's in ring work, but I definitely miss the energy he brought to feuds and his promo work..

I feel when most people say they miss punk this is the reason. He made you believe and feel that fued was interesting/important. Again i havent seen many of his matches either but I seen a lot of his promos lol

I feel when most people say they miss punk this is the reason. He made you believe and feel that fued was interesting/important. Again i havent seen many of his matches either but I seen a lot of his promos lol

I've watched a bunch of his matches (including ROH stuff after I got back into wrestling) and his work is really good..But the last year of his WWE run was pretty bad as far as the in ring product goes..That's not to say he couldn't step up and put on a great match when he wanted, but you could 100% tell he just wasn't into it anymore..

I've watched a bunch of his matches (including ROH stuff after I got back into wrestling) and his work is really good..But the last year of his WWE run was pretty bad as far as the in ring product goes..That's not to say he couldn't step up and put on a great match when he wanted, but you could 100% tell he just wasn't into it anymore..
Yeah everything after Punk vs Lesnar (my favorite match of his) was phoned in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom