Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that is what you said.

I am saying you can't complain about small talk when you and OP essentially undress each other with your words on a daily basis
You are obsessed with this fanfiction stuff man. Jemele need some good ****. Too much forum fantasizing.

Chilling chilling you?

Playing Cuphead on the PC with football on the TV

Would you rather folks give head out in the open like you do for OP?

Nah, that is what you said.

I am saying you can't complain about small talk when you and OP essentially undress each other with your words on a daily basis

giphy.gif

green rhino123 green rhino123

Was Andre billed as "The Giant" from the beginning or is that a name that he picked up later?

Yes & no. Not from his later days tho...Wikipedia lists his wrestling debut as 1963 but almost all his filmed matches are from the early 1970's on;
from his first with his trip to Japan then Canada then the Detroit "Shiek" area & the AWA. Then the WWWF around 1972.

During the 60's in Europe he was developing size. I've seen posters of Giant Ferre or Jean Ferre from the 60s.
He was large like we know him by the time he came to Canada/US after Japan. A poster from Canada...

0208e864480628d9464c54e99ddf2f13--blackjack-pat-patterson.jpg

The WWWF really branded him as Andre The Giant though starting in the early 70s...tho...like I said he was already being
called a giant in Europe in the 60s...I remember Lord Alfred Hayes saying he met Andre
in Europe when he was a soccer player weighing 200something pounds at the time.

..they call him Jean Ferre or Giant Ferre in this vid. 1966

The ending to the 2004 Draft. Absolute pandemonium. I feel like commentary really added to the insanity and if it was done today it'd sound so bland and planned out

Hey guys was No Mercy any good? Haven't got time to watch anything in awhile. Or what's the best wrestling show I should watch that I may of missed the past month?

Hey guys was No Mercy any good? Haven't got time to watch anything in awhile. Or what's the best wrestling show I should watch that I may of missed the past month?

Past couple NXTs have been good. Cruiserweight stuff involving Enzo & Neville have been great.

Doing alright man, Raiders are looking like *** so far but I'm gonna try not to let it bother me too much :lol: Am drinking early though. How you living man
Can’t complain man. In Vegas for two weeks for work. Down $400 but my money still long.

Enjoying this football Sunday in Vegas with alcohol in me since the morning. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom