• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell would she leave? Where would she find work? It’s easy for someone like Neville to find work. Nia on the other hand, her options are limited

@Warmachine85 gonna take care of her, don't worry.

Bias you have aside, seriously sell me on Carmengelo.

Coasts on defense, black hole on offense (much like Kobe but at least Kobe was a killer), pissy temperament. I just never got it. In college game, sure, dude was awesome. First couple of years in Denver ok too. But I seriously just never understood the hype.

Coasts on defense, black hole on offense (much like Kobe but at least Kobe was a killer), pissy temperament. I just never got it. In college game, sure, dude was awesome. First couple of years in Denver ok too. But I seriously just never understood the hype.
Idk wtf you’re talking about. Is that a new wrestler in NXT?

The feeling is mutual

latest

Extremely potent scorer. When paired with a competent pg (Syracuse, Denver, Olympics, ‘13 Knicks) he’s one of the best ever at getting baskets. He’s not a vocal leader which is what many label his biggest shortcoming. He spent the last year here being berated by the GM and casual fans and never said a bad word about either. Instead of surrounding him with talent that was capable of maximizing on his talent they spent his last 4 years trying to force a dated system that no longer works in today’s NBA.

Extremely potent scorer. When paired with a competent pg (Syracuse, Denver, Olympics, ‘13 Knicks) he’s one of the best ever at getting baskets. He’s not a vocal leader which is what many label his biggest shortcoming. He spent the last year here being berated by the GM and casual fans and never said a bad word about either. Instead of surrounding him with talent that was capable of maximizing on his talent they spent his last 4 years trying to force a dated system that no longer works in today’s NBA.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom