• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where robpzee612 robpzee612 been lately!?
Rob still posts in here lol just not that much.
hbk-referee-2-o.gif

Editing. Damn new layout...
Daniel threw his tofu at the wall out of rage.
Bro. That legit had me laughing. Almost choked on the Banana OG even.
double entendre
Don’t even ask him how.
When you dont have any hot takes for ppl to dig up :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
This. I noticed I wasn’t quoted either. I been on since Feb 2014. Should have joined sooner.
Rob still posts in here lol just not that much.
This
Stuff FunkoPop People Collect

Not my style
Dawg I am never paying for no used panties or bras. Even though Titty Bella residue could exist... 06194A9D-B993-4854-87CF-9A3266FF68B8.png
Bray does got them hips. From the back we all the same.
Breh... 67945F0D-A70D-4962-82E4-4B1CC9002522.png
My NJPW heads will understand why this match is a BIG Deal. This is unreal. WM worthy match.
I’m saying though. Price Devitto vs AJ Stylezu
Chad and Tex cost one of them the match OR swerve city and the Club finally starts.
That would be dope and make sense. So of course it won’t happen.
Come on man, Devitt may be garbage here, but he was amazing in Japan. He and Ibutan had some amazing matches.
Dudes probably only watched this years WK and G1 and become New Japan experts. :lol:
After a grueling match AJ and Finn hug and the club come out to challenge anyone at SS :pimp:
Once agin this also makes sense so no possible way WWE creative would let it fly.
As a friend of mine once said, "a mouth's a mouth, bro."

I guess there is some truth to that lmao.
296274EF-C9DC-421B-A11B-C63385D64416.png 296274EF-C9DC-421B-A11B-C63385D64416.png
You the same dude that slagged me off for liking Xia Li tho...
She got them Chun Li thighs man. I’ll give her that Dark Hadou...
UCEev Day!!!

Last edited:
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
@Bend_The_Knee
drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

If everything "has been written" what do people think God does with the prayers

The old me would have said there wasn't a god or deity that cared so it was wasted energy and effort.

Now I would say that universe hears and listens to pleas for help or aid. I do think that the energy has to be legitimate though. You can't just say a prayer like it's nothing but routine and expect results. You have to really take the time and conjure or visualize things. Even then, something doesn't just happen for you, I think you become instilled or equipped with the energy to make those prayers become reality afterward.

The old me would have said there wasn't a god or deity that cared so it was wasted energy and effort.

Now I would say that universe hears and listens to pleas for help or aid. I do think that the energy has to be legitimate though. You can't just say a prayer like it's nothing but routine and expect results. You have to really take the time and conjure or visualize things. Even then, something doesn't just happen for you, I think you become instilled or equipped with the energy to make those prayers become reality afterward.
@Bend_The_Knee

#NovelBoiz

can dig. I feel like our mindset does determine our reality to a significant extent...as modern day first-worlders, we got dealt a pretty decent hand to start with, but people tend to attract the experiences they live for. you live ****** up, think ****** up thoughts, do ****** up things, you're gonna have a ****** up life. #NovelIdeas

on a semi-related note, how about I just talked about Rocky III in here yesterday and it was on tonight when I got home? I forgot how funny Mr. T was in that, verbally waved his **** at Balboa's wife to goad him into a title shot, straight pro wrestling ****.

Still do. Training my replacement. I'm gonna miss it actually. I loved my co workers and the environment was way more layed back than retail, but the pay and drive just wasn't worth it right now for my goals.

What kind of job you gonna be doing after you quit the lieberry?..

can dig. I feel like our mindset does determine our reality to a significant extent...as modern day first-worlders, we got dealt a pretty decent hand to start with, but people tend to attract the experiences they live for. you live ****ed up, think ****ed up thoughts, do ****ed up things, you're gonna have a ****ed up life. #NovelIdeas

on a semi-related note, how about I just talked about Rocky III in here yesterday and it was on tonight when I got home? I forgot how funny Mr. T was in that, verbally waved his **** at Balboa's wife to goad him into a title shot, straight pro wrestling ****.

@22stylez , thoughts?

The only goal is Asuka.

Man, I'm not giving up hope of becoming her live in punching bag. Just gotta get the window of opportunity to sweep her out of her kutsu(shoes).

can dig. I feel like our mindset does determine our reality to a significant extent...as modern day first-worlders, we got dealt a pretty decent hand to start with, but people tend to attract the experiences they live for. you live ****ed up, think ****ed up thoughts, do ****ed up things, you're gonna have a ****ed up life. #NovelIdeas

As a Buddhist, I feel we all have innate potential to bring about change, and as one who looks to Kannon as a particularly important deity, her mercy shone upon me, and thus I try to do the same to others. I prayed and she listened, that's how I always explain it to people, no matter how hokey or New age-y is sounds.

Visualization is a really crazy tool. I have my bouts of times where I just can't get into the mindset to do it (lately I have been having a tough time with everything in life) but I try to just battle through it and remember tomorrow is new and I don't know what's in store yet.
What kind of job you gonna be doing after you quit the lieberry?..

managing 1 of 11 independent retail locations that are family owned.

Man, I'm not giving up hope of becoming her live in punching bag. Just gotta get the window of opportunity to sweep her out of her kutsu(shoes).

As a Buddhist, I feel we all have innate potential to bring about change, and as one who looks to Kannon as a particularly important deity, her mercy shone upon me, and thus I try to do the same to others. I prayed and she listened, that's how I always explain it to people, no matter how hokey or New age-y is sounds.

Visualization is a really crazy tool. I have my bouts of times where I just can't get into the mindset to do it (lately I have been having a tough time with everything in life) but I try to just battle through it and remember tomorrow is new and I don't know what's in store yet.

managing 1 of 11 independent retail locations that are family owned.
Sup Drew-lo Brown

hey, I'm named after the color of space, I take no issue with a little mysticism...yeah tho, I think the power to effect change is in us. all of us. together, we are God.

for better or worse.

angle bout to do a moonsault off a ladder

so...you want him to die? like, physically expire on an Internet stream?

also, Rusev just looks right with the Usos for whatever reason. they should hang out more...never have too many factions, IMO.

Still do. Training my replacement. I'm gonna miss it actually. I loved my co workers and the environment was way more layed back than retail, but the pay and drive just wasn't worth it right now for my goals.

I’m going through a similar thing with my current job. Really easy going and I get along with most of my co-workers, however, I’m making significantly less than I would with a private company. I just need to start applying and stop being complacent.

Sup Drew-lo Brown

Not much Jules, getting ready for bed. gotta get up early for work tomorrow.ong day ahead.

How about you?

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , that's cool, never knew about the name/science correlation. Now I need to get something that color and call it "Space Java" haha.

Shinnyo-en Buddhism (the particular branch I am) has as part of its teachings the concept that we all have "Buddha nature" in us, thus making us all have the potentiality for being a Buddha and teaching/guiding/enlightening others. That struck a chord when I heard it because I want so badly to be am implement of change in some form or fashion and leave a positive mark on someone or something before I am no longer here. It resonated so much with me that I converted officially and never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom