Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY SAID IT COULDNT BE DONE BUT I PERCERVIERED

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Wrestling fans sleep on Total Divas...good entertainment...some good moments

Also, Bryan Danielson getting back in the ring has all the makings of becoming my favorite wrestling moment of all time
Vince would be an idiot to let him go to ROH/NJPW. He's the most over person they've had in a really long time (organically too which never happens anymore) and could legitimately draw away from WWE.

I’m going through a similar thing with my current job. Really easy going and I get along with most of my co-workers, however, I’m making significantly less than I would with a private company. I just need to start applying and stop being complacent.

Yeah, I get there man, don't feel alone or beat yourself up for it. I need change constantly or I feel like I'm standing still. Pace of life here is not the same as it is back home in Japan and I grow really complacent very fast.

Just keep plugging away at it, little by little. Setting small goals helps, because as you achieve them you knock them off and feel like you are getting things under your belt and accomplished, ya know.

It's weird because I need challenges in my life to keep me going, but challenges in interpersonal relationships frustrate the **** out of me so I just don't bother.

My friend recently gave me a very similar pep talk that I am giving to you, just more emotional and more crass lmao, but I appreciated her because she cared enough to try and snap me out of my funk.

• Wrestling Inc is claiming that viral meningitis isn't the illness going through the WWE locker room but the mumps.
  • Kevin Owens' reasons for leaving the SmackDown tour apparently have nothing to do with said medical issues, as it has only affected the Raw roster up to this point.
  • The writing team didn't learn until late in the week that Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt wouldn't be able to wrestle at TLC, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet.
  • This year's Survivor Series will likely be all about a "Raw vs. SmackDown" angle, with PW Insider saying promotional spots will focus on exactly that.
  • Per PW Insider, WWE is looking at doing more reality shows with the company that produces Total Bellas and Total Divas. Two ideas include another competition show to find a new female talent, and a show that would follow The Miz and Maryse.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , that's cool, never knew about the name/science correlation. Now I need to get something that color and call it "Space Java" haha.

Shinnyo-en Buddhism (the particular branch I am) has as part of its teachings the concept that we all have "Buddha nature" in us, thus making us all have the potentiality for being a Buddha and teaching/guiding/enlightening others. That struck a chord when I heard it because I want so badly to be am implement of change in some form or fashion and leave a positive mark on someone or something before I am no longer here. It resonated so much with me that I converted officially and never looked back.

what can I say, I've been a geek all my life. :lol:

yeah tho that's what it's all about man, doing what you can to leave things just a little bit better than you found them...of course, that starts with taking care of yourself, being that your vessel is your tool to interact with the world. in any case, we all do have that potential, and it's essential to help people understand that IMO.

there's never been a better time. we've never been more connected. ****, honestly, it's now (literally the next 5-20 years) or never for us the way I see it.

Vince would be an idiot to let him go to ROH/NJPW. He's the most over person they've had in a really long time (organically too which never happens anymore) and could legitimately draw away from WWE.

man, I really want NJPW's American expansion plans to take root. people are thirsty for alternatives, they just need to put some juice into it.

Last edited:

This was such a dope entrance. I miss this Bray Wyatt especially the intro. Cena beating him clean here started the downfall of him and the Wyatt Family and they haven't recovered since. :smh:

Yeah, I get there man, don't feel alone or beat yourself up for it. I need change constantly or I feel like I'm standing still. Pace of life here is not the same as it is back home in Japan and I grow really complacent very fast.

Just keep plugging away at it, little by little. Setting small goals helps, because as you achieve them you knock them off and feel like you are getting things under your belt and accomplished, ya know.

It's weird because I need challenges in my life to keep me going, but challenges in interpersonal relationships frustrate the **** out of me so I just don't bother.

My friend recently gave me a very similar pep talk that I am giving to you, just more emotional and more crass lmao, but I appreciated her because she cared enough to try and snap me out of my funk.

I appreciate the pep talk, man. Good to know you went through a similar experience and are moving forward. Short-term, if I could get into a management position that would be great, but I would settle for a lateral move with higher pay. Long-term, I would like to change my career :lol:.

Featuring:

**John Pollock & Wai Ting are joined by Keep It 2000’s Nate Milton to chat the history of the War Games match and go through four previous War Games. The three will start from the beginning in 1987 on the Great American Bash tour, then to Wrestle War in 1991 and cap it off with a horrendous version in 1998.

**We also take your feedback from The LAW Message Board and announce the subject of the next Review-A-Wai.

WAR GAMES COLLECTION
*Ric Flair & Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Lex Luger & J.J. Dillon vs. Dusty Rhodes & Nikita Koloff & Road Warriors & Paul Ellering (Great American Bash, July 4, 1987 at The Omni in Atlanta)
*Ric Flair & Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard & Lex Luger & The War Machine vs. Dusty Rhodes & Nikita Koloff & Road Warriors & Paul Ellering (Great American Bash, July 31, 1987 at The Orange Bowl in Miami)
*Ric Flair & Sid Vicious & Barry Windham & Larry Zbyszko vs. Sting & Flyin’ Brian & The Steiner Brothers (February 24, 1991 at Wrestle War in Phoenix, Arizona)
*Hollywood Hogan & Bret Hart & Stevie Ray vs. Diamond Dallas Page & Warrior & Roddy Piper vs. Kevin Nash & Sting & Lex Luger (September 13, 1998 at Fall Brawl in Winston-Salem, North Carolina)

Review-A-Wai – War Games Collection | Fight Network https://fightnetwork.com/law/review-a-wai-war-games-collection/

@Warmachine85 @King of Trash Style @Case @James Ellsworth DA GAWD

I appreciate the pep talk, man. Good to know you went through a similar experience and are moving forward. Short-term, if I could get into a management position that would be great, but I would settle for a lateral move with higher pay. Long-term, I would like to change my career :lol:.

If I may ask, other than complacency,is there anything holding you back from leaping and just changing career?

I mean, I have managed very little in my work experience, but pay, change of scenery, and proximity to where I live really made the decision for me to go full time at my retail position the most obvious option, plus if I can hold this down and be successful at it, the possibilities of overseas travel or overseas work grows because of my language and cultural knowledge of Japan and Korea is an asset to my owner. She wants me to export for her in Japan or Korea, thus I figured biding my time in a retail position for a bit and showing I'm good at this will demonstrate further trust in me to make a move abroad on her dime. It helps (I guess lol) that I don't have a family or anything really tying me here.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , nothing wrong with being a nerd, we all have our interests, if they happen to be something that isn't the mainstream interest, so be it. I love how kids are embracing the term "otaku" now or weaboo and making it a positive thing. They are taking ownership of their interests and fandom without the negatives that used to be tied to them.

@datboi81
@mister saint laurent
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

So when going into a rebound sequence with you and your opponent, have you been taught the order in which goes first, The Drop Down or the Leap Frog? Does the Leap Frog always come after the Drop Down?

Of course your have people like Kofi/Sanada that do Two LeapFrogs, but in general what is the "rule?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom