• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the 490th day of Kazuchika Okada's IWGP Heavyweight title reign officially making him the longest reigning IWGP Heavyweight champion ever, surpassing Shinya Hashimoto's title reign of 489 days!

What’s good my NTWT brethren.

Closed last week and can proudly say I’m a homeowner with my wife and kids. 45 mile trek from our old spot but was there 10 years. Out in LI and now get to experience the LIRR train rides and delays but love that my kids will be able to run around in the back and pool in the summer.

Life is good man. Gonna medicate and wait to see Fergal vs AJ.

Fly Eagles Fly!

Closed last week and can proudly say I’m a homeowner with my wife and kids. 45 mile trek from our old spot but was there 10 years. Out in LI and now get to experience the LIRR train rides and delays but love that my kids will be able to run around in the back and pool in the summer.

Fly Eagles Fly!

Congrats man.

Fly Eagles Fly!

Congrats :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Fly Eagles Fly!

Congrats! :pimp:

Fly Eagles Fly!

Congrats brother furious..Home ownership is one of the best feelings ever..

Did they give you the contract inside if so can you post it. I forgot what it said.
It didn’t come with one. My other one did , but I can’t find my contract at the moment. Pretty sure this is what mine said. Found this one online.

456F01EC-526B-4636-A458-80B7F151C1BE.jpeg

Fly Eagles Fly!

HouseWarming1.gif

giphy.gif

My dude RuRu had AJ cracking up at the beginning.

Sev is comedy man.

Wish WWE would let him cook and stopping jobbing him to the likes of Randy Orton.

Warrior was his own man & didn't put up with much of the industry bs.
I respect him for that & it seems like Linda McMahon does too (from her induction speech for him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom