Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oyk1ziM3OD1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_oyk1ziM3OD1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_oyk1ziM3OD1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_oyk1ziM3OD1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_oyk1ziM3OD1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_oyk1ziM3OD1ql0k28o6_250.gif

How's everyone weekend?
We got 2 more weekends before SS, what is everyone watching beside the usual ram and SD until then?

I knew Velveteen Dream was something other than Goldust. Now I see it, a mash-up between Macho and Goldie. I love it.

Ronda will do fine. Her lowest possible outcome is Shamrock level and highest is Angle if she's actually entertaining as a character. That's not half bad. She should just mock Shibata.

MACHO GAWDNESS!!!

He is one of the best to ever do it in ring and on promos

I can see the influence

Any tips? Copped last night haven't started yet.

Make your pawn something that complements your character. So if you're a physical combat guy, make your pawn a magic class. It's also good if your pawn is visually appealing because it encourages other people to enlist them which gives you rift crystals that will be very important in the endgame.

And complete the "Lost and Found" quest before "Lure of the Abyss" because you'll be locked out of a certain area for the rest of the game if you don't

Make your pawn something that complements your character. So if you're a physical combat guy, make your pawn a magic class. It's also good if your pawn is visually appealing because it encourages other people to enlist them which gives you rift crystals that will be very important in the endgame.

And complete the "Lost and Found" quest before "Lure of the Abyss" because you'll be locked out of a certain area for the rest of the game if you don't
Imma go with a mage so make my pawn a knight? Thanks broski

Headed to LA ComicCon today. I’m cosplaying as Tobi from Naruto. The wife as Hidan. I’ll upload some pics but they will conveniently not have her as I know NT is full of savages. Plus I’ll have a mask on so y’all can’t see me anyways.
Also disregard the dirty room I’ll clean up later. :lol: for those that saw the preview pic.

Double post

I didn't see the fit, I just started Naruto a few weeks back digging it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom