• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
live right now lol
866EBACE-7007-4DED-BF67-73D83B5F47AE.png
"WHEN HIS HAND GOES UP YOUR MOUTHS GO SHUT!"

L.A. Barbers on strike???
:lol:
I stopped giving a **** a while back. It’s semi twisted or I’ll comb it out and use the nudred sponge, I keep it lined up and what not but I am on my nappy man steeze.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS
Says the man that spends times tweaking characters settings on a video game to make it more realistic. At least I am out there interacting with people face to face. Now that face may be masked or painted but that’s a different story.
The iron knee of being on an internet forum about sneakers at 1153 pm on a Saturday night in a wrestling thread and calling someone else a loser

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thank you for being logical. Nerdy I can easily be called but I can hoop and I have friends so I am no basement dweller of my parents house or anything like that...
I am far from a loser though. Lastly DC, I don’t base my fun off of what pleases YOU. :lol:
Them cosplay orgies must’ve been LIT!!!!!
9153F989-CEFE-48D9-8EA0-9EFC4C7B7B50.png
All I’m gonna say is... AFE0C869-C111-4CE6-A79D-0DE5F275C3D9.png

• All the sick wrestlers are scheduled for an evaluation at Raw next week to determine when they can return, per the Observer.
Vince: Roman's cleared

Doctor: But we didn't te-

Vince: HE'S CLEARED DAMMIT!
  • According to PW Insider, WWE is planning on running a major show for the Jan. 22 episode of Monday Night Raw at the Barclays Center because it's the 25th anniversary.
Roman vs. The Entire Roster :pimp:
  • The Observer notes all the recent Nia Jax stories are inaccurate and she simply "got a few weeks off because she wasn't figured into a main program."
So all the Nia stuff was #fakenews

@Warmachine85 won.

Isn't that the RRumble go home show?

Pretty much stopped buying shoes. Did pick up some boosts awhile bacc with a deal i haf. I swear adidas been killing it. Love how they feel and perform

I sold about 95% of my collection when my wife got bad sick and couldn’t work..The profits kept us afloat for 2 yrs..Now that I don’t have all that stuff I don’t even miss it..And I’ve pretty much given up on Nike..Quality and comfort, IMO, is at an all time low for them..I’m a Boost fan and don’t think you can find a better looking or more comfortable shoe for the money..Just got the EQT Boost 2 week’s ago and love em..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom