• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They posted all the emma pics on asp part of 4chan n 8chan. Her face is rough but easy to find via google

Looks like a corner girl in her silver thong lmao

Im taller than all you mouf breathers b

Except @dat dude chris, he 7' tall

AND YOU CAN'T

TEACH

DAT

giphy.gif

Silly comment by Lio given the situation, but half (if not more) of the wrestlers responding to his comment have not a single merit of their own to speak on that. Bray would have been on Impact with the Husky Harris gimmick in 2012 if IRS wasn't his dad, Rosa would have out of the company long ago had she not been topping off people back stage for 8 years, and I barely know what a Wesley Blake even is.

Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Silly comment by Lio given the situation, but half (if not more) of the wrestlers responding to his comment have not a single merit of their own to speak on that. Bray would have been on Impact with the Husky Harris gimmick in 2012 if IRS wasn't his dad, Rosa would have out of the company long ago had she not been topping off people back stage for 8 years, and I barely know what a Wesley Blake even is.

:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone talkin trash on Stacy Keibler is closet homo imo. She left WWF for George Clooney who at the time was the #1 pull in world cause Brad Pitt got locked up

You guys would never believe what Keiblers legs would be like. Only time I ever acted ****y was when I competed for a girl w legs that long. I lost cause I was so infatuated I ****ed my own self. But god damn.

Keibler is GOAT by far and its not a debate DC

That's the social media world we live in now. Lio is now forever a terrible person and he should be released immediately. Nobody ever liked him and there's nothing he can do to make up for it.

Thing is..it is pretty well documented that he's pretty immature before he signed to NXT :lol:

I hate/love the gang up mentality of the WWE Roster when it comes to calling someone out

"virtue signaling" is a real thing. it was obviously a joke.

it was one he had no business making since these are people's lives, but his comeuppance is coming right up. no need to pile on for likes.

still, the fact remains:

Lio dumb as hell for that.

Anyone talkin trash on Stacy Keibler is closet homo imo. She left WWF for George Clooney who at the time was the #1 pull in world cause Brad Pitt got locked up

You guys would never believe what Keiblers legs would be like. Only time I ever acted ****y was when I competed for a girl w legs that long. I lost cause I was so infatuated I ****ed my own self. But god damn.

Call me what you want.

She isn't in Summer's league dude

Did he know he messed up? Ya really think he wouldve deleted that comment and issued an apology if it werent for the backlash by his coworkers? He has to work and travel with these guys and girls. His red flag coming in was he was immature and difficult to work with

And you are calling folks names but you have a PWI Ranking system of Hollywood's Top Bachelors?

Did he know he messed up? Ya really think he wouldve deleted that comment and issued an apology if it werent for the backlash by his coworkers? He has to work and travel with these guys and girls. His red flag coming in was he was immature and difficult to work with
So the only way he would have known he messed up was THEN tweeting at him?

I disagree completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom