• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to pulling somebody aside in person with a "you gotta chill or else?"

nah, let's just shame dude over the Internet and make things hotter than they ever had to be. let's show everyone how much better I am than the villain of the week.

weak ****.

I think my problem really getting immersed in NJPW beyond just watching the action is that I don't really have a "guy" over there. somebody I always want to see win, no matter what. I dig Tama Tonga and Naito/Okada/Ishii etc. are cool for what they are, but nobody really commands that I cheer for them like, say, AJ Styles.

I do wonder why they keep people around for so long after they haven't gotten over. There are alot of bodies there that APPEAR to just take up roster spots.

Also, I am surprised to see them fire Young. Figured they would be scared of that discrimination suit

I do wonder why they keep people around for so long after they haven't gotten over. There are alot of bodies there that APPEAR to just take up roster spots.

Also, I am surprised to see them fire Young. Figured they would be scared of that discrimination suit

I think they prob feel as though they gave him his chance with Bob and have no qualms about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom