• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those packages are OD stupid and expensive. Spent way less than that when I went to New Orleans and had a blast. All you need is a ticket to Mania, axxess
(which kinda sucks) and maybe RAW. Rest of the money can go towards partying on Bourbon and food :lol:

Also I highly recommend Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter if you haven't found a hotel. It is literally steps from Bourbon Street and right by Acme Oyster House. Stayed there in May and loved it.
I just stayed there last month great hotel..2 min walk to bourbon..was thinking about going to wrestlemania one year buy rather do a big city. new Orleans too small, feel like it would be crazy during wrestlemania. hopefully they come back to nyc

Wai and Pollack just had that special chemistry man. You are right, it wouldn't be the same with Wai and anybody else.

I just stayed there last month great hotel..2 min walk to bourbon..was thinking about going to wrestlemania one year buy rather do a big city. new Orleans too small, feel like it would be crazy during wrestlemania. hopefully they come back to nyc
New Orleans is perfect for Mania weekend because you can walk to everything.

NOLA being small is why having Mania there is perfect IMO. Everything within walking distance so you aren't spending OD money on Uber or lyft. Dallas was a PAIN bc you had to take a car to get anywhere.

Those packages are OD stupid and expensive. Spent way less than that when I went to New Orleans and had a blast. All you need is a ticket to Mania, axxess
(which kinda sucks) and maybe RAW. Rest of the money can go towards partying on Bourbon and food :lol:

Also I highly recommend Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter if you haven't found a hotel. It is literally steps from Bourbon Street and right by Acme Oyster House. Stayed there in May and loved it.

From PWI:

For those who have asked, we are told Roman Reigns is not yet cleared to return to the ring and will not be at this week's TV taping or the European tour.

One source told me the hope internally is that he will be recovered from his illness by Survivor Series.
Damn. Probably not going to go to Raw tonight then. Smh.

Didn't realize they were in BMORE tonight either. Damn
My buddy is cool with the guys from the Jobbing Out podcast. He's trying to see if he can get an extra ticket for me. Won't be bummed if he doesn't though. Celts/Spurs on tonight too.

As of right now, the only things I have on Mania weekend schedule are the ROH/NJPW show on Saturday and Mania on Sunday.

Next Mania I go to will be a simpler trip..Friday=Exploring the city, eating at a nice local spot, hang in a sports bar (Mania weekend has tons of wrestling fans hanging in sports bars)..Saturday=WrestleCon and either ROH or NXT depending on the card..Sunday is Mania only..Fly out Monday morning..

Someone link me to the mania package. I tried goin on their site and it redirects me back to wwe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom