• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those packages are OD stupid and expensive. Spent way less than that when I went to New Orleans and had a blast. All you need is a ticket to Mania, axxess
(which kinda sucks) and maybe RAW. Rest of the money can go towards partying on Bourbon and food :lol:

Also I highly recommend Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter if you haven't found a hotel. It is literally steps from Bourbon Street and right by Acme Oyster House. Stayed there in May and loved it.

Trying to figure out if I want to go down on the Thursday for WaleMania or not...Has anyone been before?

How does AXXESS work?

You pay for pics and autographs? On TOP of an entrance fee?

Only the premium ones you gotta pay extra for but the others are included with your ticket. Only one I ever stood in line for was Corbin with @Case and dude was nice as hell. @suniversal gave me an extra vip one in New Orleans but it was for cot damn Big Show and dude was a jerk :rofl:

Trying to figure out if I want to go down on the Thursday for WaleMania or not...Has anyone been before?

Have not been but you I bet you will see all kinds of folks on Bourbon partying it up. It's almost time to post my vid of RVD doing a flip into the crowd from the last time :lol:

Those packages are OD stupid and expensive. Spent way less than that when I went to New Orleans and had a blast. All you need is a ticket to Mania, axxess
(which kinda sucks) and maybe RAW. Rest of the money can go towards partying on Bourbon and food :lol:

Also I highly recommend Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter if you haven't found a hotel. It is literally steps from Bourbon Street and right by Acme Oyster House. Stayed there in May and loved it.
P4L

WaleMania is aight. U get to be in a club with washed wrestlers.

Glad I am not alone here with not feeling like watching NJPW SEPT - DEC

Episode 65

Eastern Lariat
Episode 65: Briefcases and glass ceilings
In a new Eastern Lariat episode STRIGGA & Dylan discuss recent developments in New Japan and All Japan as they address problems in the overall very success full “King of Sports” such as the briefcase trope and the presentation of Hiromu Takahashi. In very similar fashion they discuss the glass ceiling created around the Triple Crown in All Japan as well as Yo****atsu being named a challenger and blunders in booking. But behold, there could be good times ahead with a major name returning for the first time since 2013.

gonna fire this up because it's talking about Hiromu. I'm curious what their beef is.

Even you don't believe this

Without T.O.N.Y. there would be John Cena. Think about it
tumblr_n1l9z9mRqw1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

From PWI:

For those who have asked, we are told Roman Reigns is not yet cleared to return to the ring and will not be at this week's TV taping or the European tour.

One source told me the hope internally is that he will be recovered from his illness by Survivor Series.

Me too man. Really bummed. Any news on if wai will continue with another host? Man it’s not the same. Gonna dl all of past episodes and listen to those from now on :frown::

Honestly, there are SO many review-A-Wais that I have missed that I would be good for a while.

Honestly, he was the heart and soul of that group. Without him, I don't see myself listening anywhere nearly as much

Even if Wai goes with someone else it won't be the same. Pollock was that dude I hope he didn't get fired he just had a baby not too long ago.

As of right now, the only things I have on Mania weekend schedule are the ROH/NJPW show on Saturday and Mania on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom