• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like an SNES Classic if you got me :nerd:

It's nice to want things, Julio...

Everyone saying bubba in here now after i started it eh :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

#iRustled

Hermano Drewsuya Naito! Nothing new to report just waiting on that little turd to make his grand entrance :lol:

Gonna show up and leave like this

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ewdyt2128lc080sssc848oc00_640.gif

“As of this afternoon, the plan for Survivor Series on 11/19 in Houston, Texas is that Angle will return to the ring to lead a Raw team of Finn Balor, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman against a Smackdown Live team comprised of Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura.”

“As of this afternoon, the plan for Survivor Series on 11/19 in Houston, Texas is that Angle will return to the ring to lead a Raw team of Finn Balor, Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman against a Smackdown Live team comprised of Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura.”

Buns.

Yea, I am good with Old Navy. They get the job done.

I hate logos on my clothes. They usually don't plaster logos on their items, which I am fine with

Damn. What is wrong with everyone on the LAW. Everyone leaving. Didn’t care for Agnew but if wai leaves too :frown:

one of those is trash. no comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom