• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • WWE apparently shot the SmackDown invasion of Raw before the show went on the air and even re-shot some footage to make the fighting look more physical, like a real beatdown.
  • It's been noted by the Observer that WWE tested out a Rusev-Tye Dillinger double turn and it was received well.
  • According to the Observer, the UFC television deal will likely "serve as a benchmark for the value of" the upcoming WWE television negotiations.
  • Lio Rush's poorly timed joke tweet about Emma shortly after he was released was apparently bad enough that there was talk he could be released by WWE, per the Observer. It appears his apology was sufficient enough to save his job but there's still a lot of heat on him.
  • Impact is trying to get another working relationship with Ring of Honor going.

• It's been noted by the Observer that WWE tested out a Rusev-Tye Dillinger double turn and it was received well.

I'd be cool with this, though Tye cause easily just be a popular midcard face, which is exactly what they need. Rusev could be so many different things whether face or heel, but whatever it is should include a solid push.

I forgot it was this week. Thanks my strong style comrade
cmI4rZs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom