• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in all seriousness. The company is too small (IMO) to have 2 titles for singles male wrestlers.

There are about 12 dudes on that roster that have won a singles match on NXT's Weekly Show.

So if the idea is to give, "People something to do other than chase the main title" why does there need to be a title present for that to happen?

If there is good writing (which NXT usually gives us), I am failing to see why we need another title.

I think the idea of creating any title just for the sake of giving people something to do goes against the very idea of it being a TITLE. You are inching closer to that participation trophy territory with that logic.

Then it by simple mathematics lowers the value of one of the most precious titles in North America (based on it not being hot potatoed).

No Means Hell No (Feat. K. Foxx) by The Brilliant Idiots | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Friend of the show @TheRealKFoxx stops by to talk the "MeToo" movement, how to properly connect with a woman and the drama surrounding Tyrese.

That Gucci suit cena wore to the hall of fame yearssss back was so flee tho. I want to know if it was made by dapper dan. If so cena has my respect for life.

Summer seems like a nice person.

tumblr_nmfdrrEjbw1tcud06o3_250.gif

OldfashionedGlisteningCaecilian.gif

Na couldn’t be @bigego34 cena had a hair cut. Plus them cali folks don’t know nada about the legend dapper dan.
Well in spite of my naps today I found out I got that promotion. Plus I got lined up yesterday. :lol: Besides I ain’t the one rockin a 3 all around with no edge up. CA9D0C1B-9CDA-4F9D-9382-15249D071D0F.png Respect to the half moon caesar tho.
As far as Dapper Dan I heard he made the custom piff.

I rather sport a 3 with a natural hairl line than naps and no hairline any day of the week and thrice on a Sunday b. Oh you hit a promo selling shoes, congrats you al bundy as *****
Should I straighten my hair to make it look more “acceptable?” A0D24680-C70C-47EE-A810-C8A10A8E91D1.png Actually I only did Kids Shoes for a bit because I had to sell at some point to get a promotion. Bulk of my time was spent in Customer Service. Not surprised in the least to see you congratulate someone by talking **** about them. :lol: You are a bitter soul b. :smh: But never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom