WTH Comcast

anybody else's comcast runnin slow???

i live in the chicago land area just so you know.

cant even play my cod 4
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yes im mad

Not here in Philly. I hate Comcast though. whenever they go down, they STAY down. Plus it takes forever for them to fix problems. Wish they had FIOS in my area
smh.gif

im from the chi area. my box doesnt even work it so i got a new one and that didnt work either so now i just got basic. sucks

i liked comcast but whenever the network and connection started to act up i hated it...i switched to fios and they never have any problems

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

i liked comcast but whenever the network and connection started to act up i hated it...i switched to fios and they never have any problems
how much more expensive is fios compared to comcast??

do they provide you with cable services too?? or just internet?

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Not here in Philly. I hate Comcast though. whenever they go down, they STAY down. Plus it takes forever for them to fix problems. Wish they had FIOS in my area
smh.gif

Tell me about it. I live in Philly as well. Comcast is charging crazy prices for their services. Likely, I've been on one promotion after another. They sayFIOS won't be here for another 3-4 years.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

they provide everything...you can get that package where you get phone, internet, and cable. im not sure about the prices though i think fiosmight be a bit a cheaper..but it depends on what you get

Originally Posted by nick0lis

they provide everything...you can get that package where you get phone, internet, and cable. im not sure about the prices though i think fios might be a bit a cheaper..but it depends on what you get
i just checked, they dont provide it around my area.
mad.gif
eyes.gif

*you prolly have a high upstream....or a low downstream
*or mabey you have water in one of your lines
*the splitters in your house might not carry the correct Mhz
*the center conductor (copper) might not be long enough, or too long on one of the F connectors
*your tap (green box outside) or at the pole might have signal level issues
*your network connections or IP settings could be off
*maaaannnn theres a rack of things that could be an issue........

btw....i used to be a technician for Comcast..
laugh.gif

wish i was there to help you bruh..
ohwell.gif

DON'T get my started on Comcast. The only reason we use them is because they have a monopoly on the fastest cable available down here.

Back
Top Bottom