Wu-Tang - 8 Diagrams

I really don't want to be dissapointed by this album, this thing's been the most hyped thing that the people I hang around with talk about.

this album seems pretty slow to me, theres no uptempo songs like triumph or gravel pit. ive listened to about half the cd so far. not in tracklist order

Def. a cop...

"We gonna have a ball, might as well pick a testicle." - Tony Starks

rushing elephants
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Honsetly I havent heard a CD like this. It is def. wild/diverse with the beats and such...

The Wu-Tang came very weak lyrically, the only ones who actually showed up were Meth and Ghost but the production was good though.

im still gonna wait for the album to drop, cop the cd, then listen to it, but from what im hearing from you guys now, it's
pimp.gif

I'ma cop 5 Cd's. I may even buy the album everytime I walk into a music store and just give it away to a random person.

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

The Wu-Tang came very weak lyrically, the only ones who actually showed up were Meth and Ghost but the production was good though.
No way, gza never had a weak verse, let alone on 8 diagrams

Haven't actually heard the album front to back and I won't pass any final judgement until I heard the album several times, but I really liked what Iheard from some of the leaked tracks. Definately will buy this album when it comes out.

I see what Raekwon was saying about RZA and the guitar. These beats are very experimental. I gotta give this a few more listens.

man this is killin me that I still haven't heard anything, but im holdin out until the release. i really hope they deliver though.

im tryin to hold out until the 4th but its gettin pretty hard. how much tracks is ghost, gza and masta killa on? some dude was tellin me their barely on any ofthe songs. if so then a big
smh.gif

listened thru once or twice real quick just to get a feel for the production, its solid, i like that theres a running mood, one of the reasons why i liked thew so much
the clan appearances are weird tho, my mans told me u god stepped it up but i still think son sounds ******ed
on the first listen its better than iron flag not better than the w, obviously not touchin 36 or forever

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

on the first listen its better than iron flag not better than the w, obviously not touchin 36 or forever

Bout where I'd put it
Not disappointed in it, solid music

i can't seem to play the whole album all the way thru because i stay repeating "guns will go" "wolves" and "windmill" ....buti think the album is crack

16th chamber is that piff too.....odb
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom