WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

As much as you guys are going to hate to hear it, I would be SHOCKED if The Rock is on Raw next week.  I just don't see it happening.

As much as you guys are going to hate to hear it, I would be SHOCKED if The Rock is on Raw next week.  I just don't see it happening.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Is there anywhere that I can watch this segment?! =(
Being on the Westcoast FTL right now
ohwell.gif

F it, what better reason to install slingbox on my work computer than to see this from my dvr?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

So glad my boy hit me up to tune into this. Was his return leaked at all anywhere?
I am sure The Rock's return was leaked, but I decided to ignore the spoiler alert... I am glad I did. 

So glad my boy hit me up to tune into this. Was his return leaked at all anywhere?
I am sure The Rock's return was leaked, but I decided to ignore the spoiler alert... I am glad I did. 

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

The point is The Rock just shut it down.
Word. no complaints about the crowed here. It could have been bad but Rocky just can't be effed with. He coulda shut it down ANYWHERE.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

The point is The Rock just shut it down.
Word. no complaints about the crowed here. It could have been bad but Rocky just can't be effed with. He coulda shut it down ANYWHERE.

This has been the Best 25 min Promo in 7 years.. how is that... GOD I MISS NON-PG WWE

This has been the Best 25 min Promo in 7 years.. how is that... GOD I MISS NON-PG WWE

And on a side note...

LOL @ the heat Justin Beiber got by his name simply being mentioned.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And on a side note...

LOL @ the heat Justin Beiber got by his name simply being mentioned.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Time for the excitement of a normal fan to wear off and for the smark in me to come out.

I'm sure Rock legitimately thinks Cena is trash, but they'll have him help Cena go over in WM
tired.gif

Time for the excitement of a normal fan to wear off and for the smark in me to come out.

I'm sure Rock legitimately thinks Cena is trash, but they'll have him help Cena go over in WM
tired.gif

Watching this agian, I can't believe how Vince let The Rock bury Cena like that. 
laugh.gif

This !%%# is #**@%+% awesome.

Watching this agian, I can't believe how Vince let The Rock bury Cena like that. 
laugh.gif

This !%%# is #**@%+% awesome.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I agree

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I agree

Yeah the only way I see Rock appearing next week is if Cena gives a response to Rock burying him.

Yeah the only way I see Rock appearing next week is if Cena gives a response to Rock burying him.

His Facebook status was "Finally... DJ... Get Ready" earlier today (or something like that).

Cena will be Rock Bottomed/Peoples Elbowed either by chance or in a match come WM27.  It just has to happen.

Back
Top Bottom