WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by youngin33

So glad my boy hit me up to tune into this. Was his return leaked at all anywhere?
His Facebook status was "Finally... DJ... Get Ready" earlier today (or something like that).

Cena will be Rock Bottomed/Peoples Elbowed either by chance or in a match come WM27.  It just has to happen.

amazing...truly amazing

i havent had my skin crawl like that for wrestling in...i dunno man

that was TOO good

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

As much as you guys are going to hate to hear it, I would be SHOCKED if The Rock is on Raw next week.  I just don't see it happening.

I agree
It doesn't matter what you guys think!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EPIC PROMO

But what are they gonna do about Miz vs. Cena now? Rocky just spent 10 minutes burying their top match
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

As much as you guys are going to hate to hear it, I would be SHOCKED if The Rock is on Raw next week.  I just don't see it happening.

I agree
It doesn't matter what you guys think!

amazing...truly amazing

i havent had my skin crawl like that for wrestling in...i dunno man

that was TOO good

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EPIC PROMO

But what are they gonna do about Miz vs. Cena now? Rocky just spent 10 minutes burying their top match
roll.gif

clearly raw got a ratings boost after that

over/under 4.0???????

rock took shots back at 2 dudes who have had comments about him before. miz comments wasnt bad but cena basically said rock forgot about the wwe

does wwe entertain the idea of cena/rock at wm28 in miami??

clearly raw got a ratings boost after that

over/under 4.0???????

rock took shots back at 2 dudes who have had comments about him before. miz comments wasnt bad but cena basically said rock forgot about the wwe

does wwe entertain the idea of cena/rock at wm28 in miami??

Not surprise that so many of these little kids didn't know who he was. Some of them was like 
indifferent.gif
"WHO"? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Twitter is being taken over by Stephanie McMahon, The Rock, and COLE
laugh.gif

So we trolling in the chat with Rock on wwe.com?
We should all submit the same question, they're bound to ask him.

Not surprise that so many of these little kids didn't know who he was. Some of them was like 
indifferent.gif
"WHO"? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Twitter is being taken over by Stephanie McMahon, The Rock, and COLE
laugh.gif

So we trolling in the chat with Rock on wwe.com?
We should all submit the same question, they're bound to ask him.

Rocky simply owns. Im buying wrestlemania this year most likely, just cuz of him. I cant imagine what his return is doing to WWE ratings. its been 7 years. damn.

All the kids in Cena shirts didn't know how to react. They know The Rock as a movie star but not so much as a WWE wrestler. It didn't help that he crapped on their hero and everyone wearing one of those fruity pebble looking shirts! Easily the best night in wrestling in 10 years!

Back
Top Bottom