WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

All the kids in Cena shirts didn't know how to react. They know The Rock as a movie star but not so much as a WWE wrestler. It didn't help that he crapped on their hero and everyone wearing one of those fruity pebble looking shirts! Easily the best night in wrestling in 10 years!

Rocky simply owns. Im buying wrestlemania this year most likely, just cuz of him. I cant imagine what his return is doing to WWE ratings. its been 7 years. damn.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

clearly raw got a ratings boost after that

over/under 4.0???????

rock took shots back at 2 dudes who have had comments about him before. miz comments wasnt bad but cena basically said rock forgot about the wwe

does wwe entertain the idea of cena/rock at wm28 in miami??
In the letter The Rock wrote he said he would be returning to the WWE but not doing any matches so I dunno.

Interesting comments from The Rock
pimp.gif

DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON:
John Cena said a variety of things that came across my desk which at first I thought was interesting and then I felt was laughable because the comments really didn't make any sense to me. To be clear, not that they ever make me mad. I just thought the comments were an interesting choice of things to say. "

Interesting comments from The Rock
pimp.gif

DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON:
John Cena said a variety of things that came across my desk which at first I thought was interesting and then I felt was laughable because the comments really didn't make any sense to me. To be clear, not that they ever make me mad. I just thought the comments were an interesting choice of things to say. "

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

clearly raw got a ratings boost after that

over/under 4.0???????

rock took shots back at 2 dudes who have had comments about him before. miz comments wasnt bad but cena basically said rock forgot about the wwe

does wwe entertain the idea of cena/rock at wm28 in miami??
In the letter The Rock wrote he said he would be returning to the WWE but not doing any matches so I dunno.

You guys realize that Stone Cold is bound to show up to promote Tough Enough...

Possibility of Taker/Rock/Stone Cold (and even HBK if the rumors are true) IN ONE NIGHT?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna party like it's 1999!

9gg2sz.gif

Possibility of Taker/Rock/Stone Cold (and even HBK if the rumors are true) IN ONE NIGHT?!?!?!?!

9gg2sz.gif

I gave up on wrestling YEARS ago. The title of this thread caught my eye. Missed something EPIC.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
anybody got a vid of what happened?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Not surprise that so many of these little kids didn't know who he was. Some of them was like 
indifferent.gif
"WHO"? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Twitter is being taken over by Stephanie McMahon, The Rock, and COLE
laugh.gif

saw a kid boo the rock with a cena shirt

luckily my nephew knows who the rock is (hes 7 btw, he owns no cena shirts). i schooled him on wwe from 88 to now (88 being the year i got into wrestling)

these parents gotta scholl their kids on their stuff

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Not surprise that so many of these little kids didn't know who he was. Some of them was like 
indifferent.gif
"WHO"? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Twitter is being taken over by Stephanie McMahon, The Rock, and COLE
laugh.gif

saw a kid boo the rock with a cena shirt

luckily my nephew knows who the rock is (hes 7 btw, he owns no cena shirts). i schooled him on wwe from 88 to now (88 being the year i got into wrestling)

these parents gotta scholl their kids on their stuff

I gave up on wrestling YEARS ago. The title of this thread caught my eye. Missed something EPIC.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
anybody got a vid of what happened?
nerd.gif

No way The Rock doesn't go over if he faces Cena. He's doing this to recapture his original demographic for his movies.

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

when did john cena talk mess about the rock?
He pretty much has said that Rock talked about wrestling being his blood and he would always be in wrestling yet when Hollywood came calling he "left" wwe to go to Hollywood full time. Where Cena said no matter what wwe and the fans are first and foremost to him and his would be hollywood career would revolve around wwe

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

That was great, I felt like a teenager again for half an hour!
Exactly! Amazing and great to see The Rock finally come back to the WWE.
The pop he received when his theme music played was crazy. Those were the crowd pops we used to here on a regular basis back in the day. Loved it!

No way The Rock doesn't go over if he faces Cena. He's doing this to recapture his original demographic for his movies.

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

That was great, I felt like a teenager again for half an hour!
Exactly! Amazing and great to see The Rock finally come back to the WWE.
The pop he received when his theme music played was crazy. Those were the crowd pops we used to here on a regular basis back in the day. Loved it!

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

when did john cena talk mess about the rock?
He pretty much has said that Rock talked about wrestling being his blood and he would always be in wrestling yet when Hollywood came calling he "left" wwe to go to Hollywood full time. Where Cena said no matter what wwe and the fans are first and foremost to him and his would be hollywood career would revolve around wwe

blackiceblaze wrote

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif
 Would be EPIC but would never happen again..

blackiceblaze wrote

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif
 Would be EPIC but would never happen again..

Back
Top Bottom