WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

In my opinion, The Rock is the only guy that WWE could use to turn Cena heel and at the same time turn him back face. They can build off of Cena's real life comments of The Rock how he turned his back and ultimately lead to a Cena beat down on The Rock which is your heel turn. Cena can sustain the verbal/physical beat downs of The Rock until a confrontation is all that left. If they could hold off on the payday until WM 28, Rock vs Cena is your super main event. During this time Cena sides with another heel and ultimately that someone ends up beating down The Rock and Cena makes the save. Full 360 turn in one years time.

If you have Rock for the whole year, he eases the loss of Cena mechandise sales. God knows I already checked out wweshop.com to see if they had the new shirt already. LOL

Only freakin Rock can command that! BTW, Coles reaction when heleaned on the chair was Dixie' reaction watching all this
laugh.gif

As an advocate of digital marketing, I've never seen such a push from wwe through the social networking platforms.

With The Rock's comeback, they're winning and doing it in viral style.

It's all consistent with established figure leading the charge. The Rock finally twittering, facebook hint's, a live chat, and even a video on youtube.

edit: someone beat me to the punch. see above.

As an advocate of digital marketing, I've never seen such a push from wwe through the social networking platforms.

With The Rock's comeback, they're winning and doing it in viral style.

It's all consistent with established figure leading the charge. The Rock finally twittering, facebook hint's, a live chat, and even a video on youtube.

edit: someone beat me to the punch. see above.

After watching the video, all I can say is WOW....
eek.gif
Def. gonna get back into watching as long as he's there.
pimp.gif

Congratulations to one of my favorite opponents and greatest rivals on returning to the WWE. The Rock is the BEST promo man of all time...
From Chris Jericho's twitter.
pimp.gif

Congratulations to one of my favorite opponents and greatest rivals on returning to the WWE. The Rock is the BEST promo man of all time...
From Chris Jericho's twitter.
pimp.gif

After watching the video, all I can say is WOW....
eek.gif
Def. gonna get back into watching as long as he's there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

In my opinion, The Rock is the only guy that WWE could use to turn Cena heel and at the same time turn him back face. They can build off of Cena's real life comments of The Rock how he turned his back and ultimately lead to a Cena beat down on The Rock which is your heel turn. Cena can sustain the verbal/physical beat downs of The Rock until a confrontation is all that left. If they could hold off on the payday until WM 28, Rock vs Cena is your super main event. During this time Cena sides with another heel and ultimately that someone ends up beating down The Rock and Cena makes the save. Full 360 turn in one years time.
Well assuming we're living in a fantasy world where Rock commits to a year or even actually wrestles at WM, you're right, only Rock could get Cena turn heel. If I was writing their feud, I'd have Cena backed by Vince. Vince would cut promos of how Rock turned his back on the business, how Rock has no right to bury Cena, his most loyal employee, and bury the crowd for backing Rock and not Cena. Right there, Cena could just kill his gimmick, rock a suit and proper tights while wrestling ala Corporate Champ. It won't happen though, but a smark can still dream.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Well assuming we're living in a fantasy world where Rock commits to a year or even actually wrestles at WM, you're right, only Rock could get Cena turn heel. If I was writing their feud, I'd have Cena backed by Vince. Vince would cut promos of how Rock turned his back on the business, how Rock has no right to bury Cena, his most loyal employee, and bury the crowd for backing Rock and not Cena. Right there, Cena could just kill his gimmick, rock a suit and proper tights while wrestling ala Corporate Champ. It won't happen though, but a smark can still dream.

Just watched the End of the promo......

i did this...
eek.gif

then...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yes yes...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just watched the End of the promo......

i did this...
eek.gif

then...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yes yes...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif
  @ The Rock! FK CENA!!!

What was that lady coming out of the limo mean? A curveball?

Did the Rock sign a wrestling contract or does this contract run only to WM? Cuz I don't believe that he is back for good until proven otherwise

I love it that he is talking smack about Cena. But  imo the crowd seemed not to approve of it.....

"U can't see me" " u look like a bowl of fruity pebbles" "u look like a drunk hobbit sit down" "i'm going to take that laptop, if you know me, u know where this is going." 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
 i missed the rock no $%%+, glad to see him back. WWE surely needs it....

Back
Top Bottom