WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

austin cant wrestle due to his neck
and knees made out of chalk
tired.gif
frown.gif

true + pg austin would suck

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Since The Rock has come back, so will I. I've been out of commission since XXV, have I really missed anything important?

Albert Del Rio, The Miz, CM Punk. That's it.

Since The Rock has come back, so will I. I've been out of commission since XXV, have I really missed anything important?

Rock going in on Cena like that has to lead to a match right?
nerd.gif

If Cena doesn't win EC that could leave him to have a match with Rock @ Mania.
nerd.gif

Doubt it happens at Mania, but I think a Cena/Rock match is definitely happening in the near future.

And I don't think Rock will be at Raw next week, in fact I think it would be better to hold Rock off TV until a week or so before Mania.

Rock going in on Cena like that has to lead to a match right?
nerd.gif

If Cena doesn't win EC that could leave him to have a match with Rock @ Mania.
nerd.gif

Doubt it happens at Mania, but I think a Cena/Rock match is definitely happening in the near future.

And I don't think Rock will be at Raw next week, in fact I think it would be better to hold Rock off TV until a week or so before Mania.

Cool. Thanks I occasionally lurk in here, so I knew hadn't missed much.
laugh.gif

Cool. Thanks I occasionally lurk in here, so I knew hadn't missed much.
laugh.gif

agreed with 4w about the rock not on raw next week. u got takers return next week

agreed with 4w about the rock not on raw next week. u got takers return next week

By The Rock saying "I'm back", he means we should be seeing him yet again in the near future when WM27 is over, and so on and so forth. He is hosting WM27 to prove he has not "sold out" and will always have a spot/time for the WWE. I didn't take it as he is back working a full schedule, but appearances will definitely be happening from time to time.

That's my take, at least.

By The Rock saying "I'm back", he means we should be seeing him yet again in the near future when WM27 is over, and so on and so forth. He is hosting WM27 to prove he has not "sold out" and will always have a spot/time for the WWE. I didn't take it as he is back working a full schedule, but appearances will definitely be happening from time to time.

That's my take, at least.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Vince McMahon wishes TNA the best in all their future endeavors.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm tellin you if they can get Rock to come back and do just 1-2 matches a month for the next 6 months, I'm positive their ratings would go thru the roof..Plus having Rock help some of these other guys you talk about sucking so bad talk on the mic would be great for the future..But I know none of my wishes will come true..

Back
Top Bottom