WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Vince McMahon wishes TNA the best in all their future endeavors.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm tellin you if they can get Rock to come back and do just 1-2 matches a month for the next 6 months, I'm positive their ratings would go thru the roof..Plus having Rock help some of these other guys you talk about sucking so bad talk on the mic would be great for the future..But I know none of my wishes will come true..

Took out my mom, sister, nephew and son for dinner... sorry for the mad late responses.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

can anyone clue me in to why theyve been goin in on Natalyia lately?

I have nothing to back this up, but my guess.... they think she's fat.

reminds me of the micky james treatment..... micky can still get it... that mass
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

4wrestling wrote:
Great match.  I really wish they would give Bryan a legitimate push.

COLE FIST PUMP!!!!
laugh.gif

Love bryan.... he is in my top 2... a legit push would be great. don't know if it will come anytime soon tho.
yankees1129 wrote:
this dude tarver belongs in the "people lurking in the background" thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was thinking the same thing.

Layla and Maryse......
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

juss sayin.

The Rock coming back.......

I'm good off seeing the cat wrestle but him on the mic.... yeaaaaa i'm with that. I just want it green lit for him to go IN on someone something vicious.
that I Bring It shirt....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bkmac wrote:
These little kids like "The Tooth Fairy is hosting Wrestlemania!!!1!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HWBurnz wrote:
The Rock back on Raw > My girl's VDay BJ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

priceless.

Rock and Cole.... great.

Honestly I felt my childhood come back to me a little.

CENA SUCKS Chants were music to my ears as well.
and as soon as that hit my dvr stopped, so i missed him going in... anywhere i can watch? (doubt it.... bah).

10 year olds vs Adults.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

This has been the Best 25 min Promo in 7 years.. how is that... GOD I MISS NON-PG WWE

this annnnd this. the ladder very much.
when is the last time you legit seen some blood (not counting an accident like CM Punk's nose)

that is all....... waiting for a youtube video to be posted in here, i wanna watch the very end of him going in on cena....

**waits patiently**
mad.gif

Took out my mom, sister, nephew and son for dinner... sorry for the mad late responses.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

can anyone clue me in to why theyve been goin in on Natalyia lately?

I have nothing to back this up, but my guess.... they think she's fat.

reminds me of the micky james treatment..... micky can still get it... that mass

4wrestling wrote:
Great match.  I really wish they would give Bryan a legitimate push.

COLE FIST PUMP!!!!
laugh.gif

Love bryan.... he is in my top 2... a legit push would be great. don't know if it will come anytime soon tho.
yankees1129 wrote:
this dude tarver belongs in the "people lurking in the background" thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was thinking the same thing.

Layla and Maryse......
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

juss sayin.

The Rock coming back.......

I'm good off seeing the cat wrestle but him on the mic.... yeaaaaa i'm with that. I just want it green lit for him to go IN on someone something vicious.
that I Bring It shirt....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bkmac wrote:
These little kids like "The Tooth Fairy is hosting Wrestlemania!!!1!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HWBurnz wrote:
The Rock back on Raw > My girl's VDay BJ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

priceless.

Rock and Cole.... great.

Honestly I felt my childhood come back to me a little.

CENA SUCKS Chants were music to my ears as well.
and as soon as that hit my dvr stopped, so i missed him going in... anywhere i can watch? (doubt it.... bah).

10 year olds vs Adults.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

This has been the Best 25 min Promo in 7 years.. how is that... GOD I MISS NON-PG WWE

this annnnd this. the ladder very much.
when is the last time you legit seen some blood (not counting an accident like CM Punk's nose)

that is all....... waiting for a youtube video to be posted in here, i wanna watch the very end of him going in on cena....

**waits patiently**
mad.gif

i dont mind if he doesnt wrestle during this stint

all i need is a spinebuster/rock bottom in the middle of the ring then THE most electrifying move in sports entertainment on someone (preferably cena)
pimp.gif

i dont mind if he doesnt wrestle during this stint

all i need is a spinebuster/rock bottom in the middle of the ring then THE most electrifying move in sports entertainment on someone (preferably cena)
pimp.gif

This thread has me sitting in front of my TV cross-legged, watching the replay of RAW like I did when I was 8. 
laugh.gif

This thread has me sitting in front of my TV cross-legged, watching the replay of RAW like I did when I was 8. 
laugh.gif

Only freakin Rock can command that! BTW, Coles reaction when heleaned on the chair was Dixie' reaction watching all this
laugh.gif

In my opinion, The Rock is the only guy that WWE could use to turn Cena heel and at the same time turn him back face. They can build off of Cena's real life comments of The Rock how he turned his back and ultimately lead to a Cena beat down on The Rock which is your heel turn. Cena can sustain the verbal/physical beat downs of The Rock until a confrontation is all that left. If they could hold off on the payday until WM 28, Rock vs Cena is your super main event. During this time Cena sides with another heel and ultimately that someone ends up beating down The Rock and Cena makes the save. Full 360 turn in one years time.

If you have Rock for the whole year, he eases the loss of Cena mechandise sales. God knows I already checked out wweshop.com to see if they had the new shirt already. LOL

Back
Top Bottom