WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Some are predicting that Alberto Del Rio will be the sixth man in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match and win the title tonight. This way he will still win the championship and be able to headline WrestleMania, but he can then lose the title at WrestleMania, thus not having to put a heel over at Mania.
Ah no, transitional reigns have plagued wrestling.

By the way, many may not remember, but from watching some old clips. How bad was Kevin Nash's 2002? Torn Bicep then his first match back, tears his knee up
sick.gif

Some are predicting that Alberto Del Rio will be the sixth man in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match and win the title tonight. This way he will still win the championship and be able to headline WrestleMania, but he can then lose the title at WrestleMania, thus not having to put a heel over at Mania.

By the way, many may not remember, but from watching some old clips. How bad was Kevin Nash's 2002? Torn Bicep then his first match back, tears his knee up
sick.gif

I really have no interest in this PPV tonight, it doesn't even serve much purpose because I can't see anything crazy happening but like 4W said I can see Del Rio winning the title tonight which would be terrible if he was to lose it at WM. He will be just like every other star that is growing that WWE screws up, he needs to win and go over at WM if you want him to be a top heel.

I have a feeling HHH comes back tonight.

I really have no interest in this PPV tonight, it doesn't even serve much purpose because I can't see anything crazy happening but like 4W said I can see Del Rio winning the title tonight which would be terrible if he was to lose it at WM. He will be just like every other star that is growing that WWE screws up, he needs to win and go over at WM if you want him to be a top heel.

I have a feeling HHH comes back tonight.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

sick.gif

i still remember his the little shreik he let out as he tore his knee while he was running to attack Bubba Ray (was it Bubba Ray?)

its been burned into my memory for some reason
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

sick.gif

i still remember his the little shreik he let out as he tore his knee while he was running to attack Bubba Ray (was it Bubba Ray?)

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

sick.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I just hurt that earlier, dude collapsed fast
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

Nash also got hurt getting off the apron or trying to get in he ring too in 2002?
He was in the ring and He was running to hit Bubba Ray and I guess he took a bad step and bam *Nash yells* then falls.

Originally Posted by Club29

sick.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I just hurt that earlier, dude collapsed fast
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

Nash also got hurt getting off the apron or trying to get in he ring too in 2002?
He was in the ring and He was running to hit Bubba Ray and I guess he took a bad step and bam *Nash yells* then falls.

That kinda kills the Royal Rumble stip.

That kinda kills the Royal Rumble stip.

I think there will be at least one swerve tonight. Seems like the show will be too tame for there not to be a major shake up.

Back
Top Bottom