WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

– Radio personality Eddie Trunk, a friend of Chris Jericho’s, indicated that the multi-time wrestling champion’s next career move will be shocking.

“Congrats to my bud and what he will be announcing he is doing next will be a shocker,

– Radio personality Eddie Trunk, a friend of Chris Jericho’s, indicated that the multi-time wrestling champion’s next career move will be shocking.

“Congrats to my bud and what he will be announcing he is doing next will be a shocker,

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by illmatic34

for my indy fans.......

some independent wrestlers that were under consideration for the revival of Tough Enough and didn't make the final cut were Austin Aries, Mercedes Martinez, Joey Ryan, Brittney Savage and JD Maverick.

Another wrestler that was under consideration for the program noted that many of his peers echoed frustration after dealing with casting directors as he and others were led to believe they were going to be tapped for the show, only to never hear back again from them.

Many of the show's contestants have prior wrestling experience. Those names, however, have yet to be publicly disclosed. The only contestant announced thus far is Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih.

Austin Aries hinted at possibly leaving the business with the following tweet: "Apparently not big, young, or tough enough. While it's been amazing, the AA chapter of my life may be coming to an end very soon."

Aries was one of the names considered for WWE's Tough Enough, but ultimately they passed on him.

for my indy fans.......

some independent wrestlers that were under consideration for the revival of Tough Enough and didn't make the final cut were Austin Aries, Mercedes Martinez, Joey Ryan, Brittney Savage and JD Maverick.

Another wrestler that was under consideration for the program noted that many of his peers echoed frustration after dealing with casting directors as he and others were led to believe they were going to be tapped for the show, only to never hear back again from them.

Many of the show's contestants have prior wrestling experience. Those names, however, have yet to be publicly disclosed. The only contestant announced thus far is Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih.

Austin Aries hinted at possibly leaving the business with the following tweet: "Apparently not big, young, or tough enough. While it's been amazing, the AA chapter of my life may be coming to an end very soon."

Aries was one of the names considered for WWE's Tough Enough, but ultimately they passed on him.

Mad random, but was there a reason why Rock & Triple H never teamed up? They were rivals pretty much all the time, I know.

Mad random, but was there a reason why Rock & Triple H never teamed up? They were rivals pretty much all the time, I know.

I don't see Smackdown that often but I'm watching the Universal HD replay right now and it's making me realize how much I miss Santino on RAW 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He is hilarious. He just got tagged in and proceeds to block a punch like 5 seconds before it was even thrown, does the splits to avoid a clothes line, leaps to his feet from his back (like HBK), and does this swan chop to dude's throat (I'm sure someone on here knows the name for it). I was rolling the whole damn time!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man I wish I could post video.

I don't see Smackdown that often but I'm watching the Universal HD replay right now and it's making me realize how much I miss Santino on RAW 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He is hilarious. He just got tagged in and proceeds to block a punch like 5 seconds before it was even thrown, does the splits to avoid a clothes line, leaps to his feet from his back (like HBK), and does this swan chop to dude's throat (I'm sure someone on here knows the name for it). I was rolling the whole damn time!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man I wish I could post video.

Smackdown was pretty good. They played off the WHC angle well, IMO.

laugh.gif
@ Dolph already being on the alumni section of WWE.

"What's Doug Squiggler doing in the Impact Zone?!"

Smackdown was pretty good. They played off the WHC angle well, IMO.

laugh.gif
@ Dolph already being on the alumni section of WWE.

"What's Doug Squiggler doing in the Impact Zone?!"

the smackdown ec is being advertised as the main event

who do y'all think is the 6th participant?????

the smackdown ec is being advertised as the main event

who do y'all think is the 6th participant?????

big show documentary is streaming on netflix now. also knucklehead and legendary from wwe films is also available to stream. that hhh movie should be coming next month to netflix streaming

big show documentary is streaming on netflix now. also knucklehead and legendary from wwe films is also available to stream. that hhh movie should be coming next month to netflix streaming

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Just picked up Undisputed. Can't wait to read it.
I'm about 3/4 the way through, really good so far. Just hope the book doesn't end in 2007 'cause I wanna know about his '08/'09 work. I'm not waiting for another book if he doesn't return!

Back
Top Bottom