WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Morrison with another great performance. 
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

No surprise there. Who was it that tried to tell me Miz vs. Cena wasn't happening last month? This +*!% been building up for a while now...

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ A-Ry keeping a straight face while Miz's strap hitting him in the face

eyes.gif

No surprise there. Who was it that tried to tell me Miz vs. Cena wasn't happening last month? This +*!% been building up for a while now...

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ A-Ry keeping a straight face while Miz's strap hitting him in the face

Why y'all getting mad Cena won?

WWE has been planting the seeds for Cena/Miz @ Mania for months now.

I just hope they let Miz go over (cleanly) at Mania, add some credibility to his title reign.

Why y'all getting mad Cena won?

WWE has been planting the seeds for Cena/Miz @ Mania for months now.

I just hope they let Miz go over (cleanly) at Mania, add some credibility to his title reign.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

We all knew it was happening. Let's not be shocked.
^^^
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Well, from a booking perspective, they did the right thing tonight.  But it's also a little boring when you hit all of your predictions.
Yeah everything went as reported. Still enjoyed the PPV though, both EC matches, Miz vs. Lawler and Swag vs. Kofi were decent/good.
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

SO no Cena Vs Rock?
Rock was never going to wrestle...he's said repeatedly he's retired from the ring. He mentioned Miz and Cena in his promo on RAW so chances are he'll end up getting involved in the match. The writers will probably book him to help Cena out with Miz and Cena/Rock will "respect" each other at the end or some corny #@*% like that.
eyes.gif
Rocky really wanna slap that +*@+% Cena though.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

We all knew it was happening. Let's not be shocked.

Exactly. Anyone thinking anyone other than Cena would actually win are kidding themselves.
I want to see Cena/Rock too..but it's not happening. 

Back
Top Bottom