WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

We all knew it was happening. Let's not be shocked.

Exactly. Anyone thinking anyone other than Cena would actually win are kidding themselves.
I want to see Cena/Rock too..but it's not happening. 

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

We all knew it was happening. Let's not be shocked.
^^^
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Well, from a booking perspective, they did the right thing tonight.  But it's also a little boring when you hit all of your predictions.
Yeah everything went as reported. Still enjoyed the PPV though, both EC matches, Miz vs. Lawler and Swag vs. Kofi were decent/good.
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

SO no Cena Vs Rock?
Rock was never going to wrestle...he's said repeatedly he's retired from the ring. He mentioned Miz and Cena in his promo on RAW so chances are he'll end up getting involved in the match. The writers will probably book him to help Cena out with Miz and Cena/Rock will "respect" each other at the end or some corny #@*% like that.
eyes.gif
Rocky really wanna slap that +*@+% Cena though.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Why y'all getting mad Cena won?

WWE has been planting the seeds for Cena/Miz @ Mania for months now.

I just hope they let Miz go over (cleanly) at Mania, add some credibility to his title reign.

I'm not mad.  It's the right move for business and any other result would have been foolish.  I just can't get excited about anything involving Cena... unless it's The Rock laying the smack down on him, but that's not happening.

I just hope they let Miz go over (cleanly) at Mania, add some credibility to his title reign.

I'm not mad.  It's the right move for business and any other result would have been foolish.  I just can't get excited about anything involving Cena... unless it's The Rock laying the smack down on him, but that's not happening.

I wasn't referring to you per say, anyone who follows WWE programming regulary knew this was direction they were going in. I was referring to the people who seemed shocked Cena won.

And I agree with you about not getting excited for anything Cena related, because the outcome is usually set in stone (him winning), which is my I want Miz to win cleanly at Mania.

I wasn't referring to you per say, anyone who follows WWE programming regulary knew this was direction they were going in. I was referring to the people who seemed shocked Cena won.

And I agree with you about not getting excited for anything Cena related, because the outcome is usually set in stone (him winning), which is my I want Miz to win cleanly at Mania.

part 2 and me had a great time. everything was mad predictable but none the less everything was done as it should have been.

a couple things:
- the dark match was really good.

- Maryse and Layla were soo......
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
the things...

- Vicky was boo'd so bad no one could hear a word she said except "excuse me".

- trish and kofi/del rio botched. both were funny. trish got 0 reaction after wards, pretty funny as well.

- Coles reactions during Miz vs King was HILARIOUS. he was all over the place, i can only imagine what the hell he said.
(side note: the biggest heat went to cole and vickey, i personally think that's hilarious)

- cant stand r truth. glad he was gone early

- Tons of people over the age of 10 boo'd the hell out of cena, my son and another young boy were goin in as well. made a pop proud. MAD amount of CM Punk and "lets go cena/Cena Sucks" chants.

- picked up that I Bring It shirt
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

- biggest pop was miz being thrown into cole, place went ape s---

few pics:

devil.gif
devil.gif

my man
happy.gif

part 2 and me had a great time. everything was mad predictable but none the less everything was done as it should have been.

a couple things:
- the dark match was really good.

- Maryse and Layla were soo......
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
the things...

- Vicky was boo'd so bad no one could hear a word she said except "excuse me".

- trish and kofi/del rio botched. both were funny. trish got 0 reaction after wards, pretty funny as well.

- Coles reactions during Miz vs King was HILARIOUS. he was all over the place, i can only imagine what the hell he said.
(side note: the biggest heat went to cole and vickey, i personally think that's hilarious)

- cant stand r truth. glad he was gone early

- Tons of people over the age of 10 boo'd the hell out of cena, my son and another young boy were goin in as well. made a pop proud. MAD amount of CM Punk and "lets go cena/Cena Sucks" chants.

- picked up that I Bring It shirt
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

- biggest pop was miz being thrown into cole, place went ape s---

few pics:

devil.gif
devil.gif

my man
happy.gif

^Good job. Can't wait to have a kid go to live events with. I'll use the excuse that little johnny wants to go so wifey can never complain
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom