WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

good that your kids know to boo cena. they need to boo orton too

my nephew is a tweener with cena. he has asked me to cop him a cena shirt a few times but i give him that trouble in paradise is coming if u ask me that again look

^Good job. Can't wait to have a kid go to live events with. I'll use the excuse that little johnny wants to go so wifey can never complain
pimp.gif

my nephew is a tweener with cena. he has asked me to cop him a cena shirt a few times but i give him that trouble in paradise is coming if u ask me that again look

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I coulda SWORN all you guys loved Orton like a couple months ago. Now everyone in here is hating on him..
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

heel orton is good, face orton is not

I coulda SWORN all you guys loved Orton like a couple months ago. Now everyone in here is hating on him..
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

We're drawn to characters and performances, Orton only had the psychotic villain character going for him months ago. You'd have been crazy not to have been a fan of him during his feud with Triple H and the McMahon family. Once they dropped that for the bland Rattlesnake ripoff, he fell out of favor. His in ring performance is solid, but fairly boring and was never anything really amazing.

I for one still mark out for the RKO
pimp.gif
... Just not as much as I did before.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

We're drawn to characters and performances, Orton only had the psychotic villain character going for him months ago. You'd have been crazy not to have been a fan of him during his feud with Triple H and the McMahon family. Once they dropped that for the bland Rattlesnake ripoff, he fell out of favor. His in ring performance is solid, but fairly boring and was never anything really amazing.

I for one still mark out for the RKO
pimp.gif
... Just not as much as I did before.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Only when he was heel.
Especially when feuding with Cena, he's the lesser of two evils.
I mean, the man did punt Cena's father, so props, but his ring-work, as dull as it is, is worse as a face.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Only when he was heel.
Especially when feuding with Cena, he's the lesser of two evils.
I mean, the man did punt Cena's father, so props, but his ring-work, as dull as it is, is worse as a face.

- As noted before, radio personality Eddie Trunk teased that Chris Jericho would have a shocking announcement soon. Jericho will reportedly be starring on season 12 of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. The cast will officially be announced February 28th while the season begins filming in March. If these reports are correct, Jericho likely would not be able to juggle WWE and DWTS at the same time, pushing a potential ring return back to the summer.

- A few readers sent word that Booker T referred to the returning Christian as Christian Cage, his TNA name, on last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Matt Striker and Todd Grisham performed backstage interviews last night while Booker, Michael Cole and Josh Matthews called the show.

- Evan Bourne is still expected back in a WWE ring before the end of February.

- Another name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame is expected to be announced on tonight’s RAW. The latest names to be considered locks for this year’s class are Abdullah The Butcher plus The Road Warriors – Animal and the late Hawk.

- There was actually talk in creative meetings of Jerry Lawler winning the WWE Title from The Miz at Elimination Chamber. There was one idea for Lawler to win at the pay-per-view and then drop the belt on tonight’s RAW. There is a feeling that The Miz hasn’t gotten over how they want and they need to give him big wins now to get him over.

- As noted before, radio personality Eddie Trunk teased that Chris Jericho would have a shocking announcement soon. Jericho will reportedly be starring on season 12 of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. The cast will officially be announced February 28th while the season begins filming in March. If these reports are correct, Jericho likely would not be able to juggle WWE and DWTS at the same time, pushing a potential ring return back to the summer.

- A few readers sent word that Booker T referred to the returning Christian as Christian Cage, his TNA name, on last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Matt Striker and Todd Grisham performed backstage interviews last night while Booker, Michael Cole and Josh Matthews called the show.

- Evan Bourne is still expected back in a WWE ring before the end of February.

- Another name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame is expected to be announced on tonight’s RAW. The latest names to be considered locks for this year’s class are Abdullah The Butcher plus The Road Warriors – Animal and the late Hawk.

- There was actually talk in creative meetings of Jerry Lawler winning the WWE Title from The Miz at Elimination Chamber. There was one idea for Lawler to win at the pay-per-view and then drop the belt on tonight’s RAW. There is a feeling that The Miz hasn’t gotten over how they want and they need to give him big wins now to get him over.

- Trish Stratus and Kelly Kelly vs. Michelle McCool and Layla is now being rumored for WrestleMania 27 following the segment at last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

- For what it’s worth, Combat Zone Wrestling star and musician/actor “Halfbreed

- Trish Stratus and Kelly Kelly vs. Michelle McCool and Layla is now being rumored for WrestleMania 27 following the segment at last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

- For what it’s worth, Combat Zone Wrestling star and musician/actor “Halfbreed

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^Good job. Can't wait to have a kid go to live events with. I'll use the excuse that little johnny wants to go so wifey can never complain
pimp.gif
yea man it was a great time. and females never complain, they offer to go and provide everything. yes yes.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea man... he was in on those cena sucks chants. it was nice.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

this.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

pimp.gif
yea man it was a great time. and females never complain, they offer to go and provide everything. yes yes.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea man... he was in on those cena sucks chants. it was nice.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

this.

Back
Top Bottom