WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

^ that KENTA-like knee 
pimp.gif

@ MoodMuzik75, those guys are amazing creating guys on WWE '12.

- A WWE source notes that Ric Flair is not expected for the 1,000th RAW episode later this month. Regarding Flair’s upcoming appearance for ICP’s Gathering of the Juggalos, he will not be wrestling but will be hosting the main stage which features music performances.

- The news of Batista appearing in “Man With the Iron Fist

hoping direct tv gets there act together before thursday, i dont want to miss AA's first show after winning the title

Flair is going to the Gathering of the Juggalos?  
laugh.gif

I saw an icp sign at Raw 
sick.gif

As if Raw wasn't going to be infuriating enough once it moves to 3 hours....
The new Tout video messaging service announced today that it has received $13.4 million in funding coming from a number of sources including World Wrestling Entertainment.

Tout allows people to post video messages of up to 15 seconds, and have people who can replay with their own 15 second videos.  Other companies that have tried this have done poorly but Tout's difference is that it's making inroads with celebrities like Shaquille O'Neal and WWE believes it can market it on its television show and build around its wrestlers sending messages and using that to build up followers.

This almost certainly means that we're going to see fan-produced videos airing on Raw every week.  So that's the explanation when you start seeing quick video messages from fans during Raw likely constantly during shows starting in two week and constant messages about the service.

More info:

http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/11/ww...essaging-startup-touts-13-4-million-series-b/

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I wondered what the hell cranky vince was yapping about with all this Tout stuff.. #Failure #XFL #WWENetwork #Tout

I wouldn't be surprised if D.Bry won and they had the wedding ceremony at the 1000th episode since she never said no to him
laugh.gif

- Bill Apter reports that Fit Finlay is officially back with WWE as of this week. Finlay is working as a backstage producer. The two sides have been negotiating since WrestleMania 28 but there were situations that delayed the deal being finalized.

- The concern within WWE over RAW moving to three-hours later this month continues. We noted before that a lot of people are hoping the show goes back to two-hours before January 2013. At the same time, some of the higher-ups in the company are betting on the new RAW format to be a permanent thing.

WWE’s new Main Event TV show that debuts in August is also becoming a hot topic. The feeling among most is that Main Event will start out strong like Superstars did but when the ratings tank, which most believe they certainly will, then the show will be kicked to the side like Superstars was.

- Matt Morgan posted an image of a clock on his Twitter account today that reads, “Tick Tock…

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- The Pro Wrestling Torch has confirmed rumors that Benjamin Satterly, who appears as PAC for various international and independent wrestling leagues, has signed a developmental contract with WWE. The English grappler will report to Florida Championship Wrestling in the near future.

I see you're starting some kind of new alzheimer's gimmick.  Reposting news that you yourself have already posted.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

- The Pro Wrestling Torch has confirmed rumors that Benjamin Satterly, who appears as PAC for various international and independent wrestling leagues, has signed a developmental contract with WWE. The English grappler will report to Florida Championship Wrestling in the near future.

I see you're starting some kind of new alzheimer's gimmick.  Reposting news that you yourself have already posted.

It was never confirmed, featherweight.

- The backstage reaction to TNA’s Destination X pay-per-view was a positive one. There were rave reviews for the AJ Styles vs. Daniels and Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode matches.

- The injury that Sonjay Dutt suffered at Destination X was indeed a dislocated shoulder. As noted, Dutt popped it back into place and returned to the Ultimate X match.

- Several of the X Division talents that TNA used going into Destination X will be brought back. Kenny King is considered a lock while people are pushing for the company to sign Rubix (Jigsaw).

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

That sounds similar to your gimmick where you forget that you've already complained about GHIMS forgetting the news that he already posted.

inception.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I wouldn't be surprised if D.Bry won and they had the wedding ceremony at the 1000th episode since she never said no to him
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that would be a Hell of a thing to happen... one can only hope.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that would be a Hell of a thing to happen... one can only hope.[/color]
Only to have him berate and toy with Aj's emotions again.. giving him ultimate heat! 
pimp.gif

From Justin LaBar of WrestleZone.com

1,000th Raw News

Vince McMahon is not holding anything back for this show. The source made mention that literally anybody was on the table as a possibility saying, 'Vince is forgetting about politics, personal issues, any heat guys might have with each other and wants this to be monumental.'

If that's the case then I wanna hear this on the 1000th episode.
Followed by a Gorilla Press to Slater on the Spanish announce table.

From Justin LaBar of WrestleZone.com

1,000th Raw News

Vince McMahon is not holding anything back for this show. The source made mention that literally anybody was on the table as a possibility saying, 'Vince is forgetting about politics, personal issues, any heat guys might have with each other and wants this to be monumental.'
This can be great or this can be horrible. 

Heres more.........

When I asked more questions about McMahon's mindset of not holding back, I was given examples of if Bret Hart hadn't already resolved his issues with McMahon and WWE years ago – Vince would have gone to any lengths to make sure Hart was involved in the 1,000th episode.

Another example given to me was Macho Man Randy Savage. The source said despite all the rumors that are out there regarding Macho Man's relationship with WWE, if the great Macho Man Randy Savage was still alive, McMahon would have not held back on agreeing to whatever it took to get a surprise like Savage on the show in some fashion.

We also learned WWE management has a list of certain people they are expecting to be on the show but want them kept as unadvertised surprises. They are instructing these talents to do “anything and everything

If that's the case then I wanna hear this on the 1000th episode.
Followed by a Gorilla Press to Slater on the Spanish announce table.

The roof would be blown off of the arena
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom