WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

From Justin LaBar of WrestleZone.com

1,000th Raw News

Vince McMahon is not holding anything back for this show. The source made mention that literally anybody was on the table as a possibility saying, 'Vince is forgetting about politics, personal issues, any heat guys might have with each other and wants this to be monumental.'

If thats the case Big Pappa Pump can squash Slater 

Might not catch Impact tonight, Directv/Spike beef
30t6p3b.gif

1,000th Raw News

Vince McMahon is not holding anything back for this show. The source made mention that literally anybody was on the table as a possibility saying, 'Vince is forgetting about politics, personal issues, any heat guys might have with each other and wants this to be monumental.'
I know i know it won't and probably can't happen.... but I can dream
625px-KurtAngleSs05_large.jpg

I hope this show is as big as it is being hyped up to be
pimp.gif

Oh damn man, I was about to start watching TNA too. Damn man.

In other news, what do you all think about this comment. I read it on the DVDVR boards about the whole AJ Angle.

And WWE continues with the woman on man violence as if that's okay. Sending young women the wrong message. I know some people think that a women hitting a man shows strength, but it shows the exact oppposite...its cowardice as a woman only does that because she knows she can hide behind the law and all this other stuff. Its easy to do something to someone when you know you control not just their immediate future but their ENTIRE future. A way of cowards. B.A. Star AJ!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And WWE continues with the woman on man violence as if that's okay. Sending young women the wrong message. I know some people think that a women hitting a man shows strength, but it shows the exact oppposite...its cowardice as a woman only does that because she knows she can hide behind the law and all this other stuff. Its easy to do something to someone when you know you control not just their immediate future but their ENTIRE future. A way of cowards. B.A. Star AJ!
Well that's a long way from this...
&@*# was nasty
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I wouldn't be surprised if D.Bry won and they had the wedding ceremony at the 1000th episode since she never said no to him
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that would be a Hell of a thing to happen... one can only hope.[/color]
Only to have him berate and toy with Aj's emotions again.. giving him ultimate heat! 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] have him toy and get out of the marriage. Say he wrote his name wrong (Bryan Danielson) on the marriage paperwork so it's now null. [/color]

In other news, what do you all think about this comment. I read it on the DVDVR boards about the whole AJ Angle.

Have those young women watch:

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Have those young women watch:

This was one of the greatest things I had ever seen then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Kelly Kelly and Maryse can't even walk without tripping over themselves, and yet Lita can take a full on asswhooping
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Does anyone know whens the earliest Flair can sign to WWE?

Whatever that date he's working the ICP show is about when his non compete is up.  However, it's still not expected that WWE will sign any current/former TNA talent until the TNA tampering lawsuit is resolved.  WWE's lawyer Jerry McDivitt told the judge WWE would not sign anyone.  It's not to say they can't, but it would look really bad for the lawsuit.  That's why I don't understand these games Matt Morgan is playing on Twitter.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

1,000th Raw News

This can be great or this can be horrible. 
I know that normally WWE can't even fill a 2 hour Raw, but I have a bad feeling that they are going to try and cram so much into the 1000th Raw that it's just going to be one big blur with a bunch of bad 3 minute segments.

1342113872747.jpg

HAPPY THURSDAY, MEATBAGS!

Impact Wrestling is coming at you LIVE again this week, fresh off of an exciting and momentous Destination X pay per view where a couple new champions were crowned, namely "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived, A Double" Austin Aries, your new TNA Heavyweight Champion. That's right +%@+%%!; A Double runs the @%**+$@ world, now. "The Neckbreak Kid"

Back
Top Bottom