WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Heres more.........

When I asked more questions about McMahon's mindset of not holding back, I was given examples of if Bret Hart hadn't already resolved his issues with McMahon and WWE years ago – Vince would have gone to any lengths to make sure Hart was involved in the 1,000th episode.

Another example given to me was Macho Man Randy Savage. The source said despite all the rumors that are out there regarding Macho Man's relationship with WWE, if the great Macho Man Randy Savage was still alive, McMahon would have not held back on agreeing to whatever it took to get a surprise like Savage on the show in some fashion.

We also learned WWE management has a list of certain people they are expecting to be on the show but want them kept as unadvertised surprises. They are instructing these talents to do “anything and everything

Kharma’s tenure with WWE could very well be over.

After WWE’s official Twitter account moved her profile to its Alumni list along with other recently departed talent, including Nikki and Brie Bella, speculation concerning her employment status was raised on the micro-blogging website.

In response, the accomplished female grappler wrote, “Getting a flood of dm’s. I guess the cat’s out of the bag. Yes. I have been officially promoted to the alumni section of the WWE roster.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And WWE continues with the woman on man violence as if that's okay. Sending young women the wrong message. I know some people think that a women hitting a man shows strength, but it shows the exact oppposite...its cowardice as a woman only does that because she knows she can hide behind the law and all this other stuff. Its easy to do something to someone when you know you control not just their immediate future but their ENTIRE future. A way of cowards. B.A. Star AJ!
Well that's a long way from this...

&@*# was nasty
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#%#+ was like the Wild Wild West in the Attitude Era. No rules at all.

Steven Muehlhausen, host of the Pro Wrestling/MMA Radio Show in Chicago called The Fight Club Chicago, recently conducted an interview with Hacksaw Jim Duggan, during which he discussed his new book: "Hacksaw, The Jim Duggan Story." In the book, Duggan explains his feelings on Vince Russo by saying the following:

Egomaniac. I think he took a lot of credit for turning WWE around. That's how he got into WCW. Like he had saved the WWE from WCW. You know WWE is a lot like Mid-South was. You know Bill Watts would have Ernie Ladd, Bill Dundee and 3 or 4 other guys give him ideas. But, Bill Watts would make the final decision. Same with Vince McMahon, he makes the decisions up there. Russo was just one of the guys that gave him ideas to turn that company around. Of course him coming down to TNA is what I don't understand. If a guy takes WCW with unimaginable resources and flushes that down the toilet, why would someone at TNA give him the reigns down there? That doesn't make any sense.

You can listen to the one hour plus interview at http://www.sportstownchicago.com/fightclub

- We noted before that WWE NXT star Bray Wyatt (the former Husky Harris) suffered a torn pec and possible shoulder injury at a June 29th FCW live event. He will be out of action for about six months but word is that he may remain on NXT as a manager. WWE officials were high on him and his new gimmick.

PEHub.com recently talked with Stephanie McMahon on the topic of WWE’s move to invest in the new social media start-up company, Tout.

Stephanie noted that this won’t be the only start-up company that WWE plans to invest in.

“Tout is really the first deal that we’ve done of this kind,

That DDP vid.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watching those clips of Victoria and Lita getting destroyed reminded me how no damns were given back in the Attitude Era.

That Lita beatdown was brutal.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

This Bully Ray/Joseph Park feud has been.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Nice job of Abyss acting like he doesn't know what the !@%+ he's doing in the ring when he's doing the Joseph Park character.

Kharma’s tenure with WWE could very well be over.

After WWE’s official Twitter account moved her profile to its Alumni list along with other recently departed talent, including Nikki and Brie Bella, speculation concerning her employment status was raised on the micro-blogging website.

In response, the accomplished female grappler wrote, “Getting a flood of dm’s. I guess the cat’s out of the bag. Yes. I have been officially promoted to the alumni section of the WWE roster.

Claire's awful acting really dulled down that big reveal
laugh.gif

This AJ/Daniels thing is getting really stale to me though.

This AJ Styles storyline is the worst thing tna has going for it right now,its straight atrocious. as soon as they said that claire or whatever her name is was coming up i changed the channel with the quickness.

"CM Punk... will you marry me" may be cheesy but "AJ Styles... you ARE the father" might top it.

Professional Wrestling (n.) (PRO-fesh-un-il res-il-EENG) - a series of soap-opera-style storylines involving people named AJ.

For those watching Impact

Spike was taken off air on Directv

Let me know what happens when the aces and eights come out.

^thanks for the tessmacher nudes B

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

YOOOOO

you serious bro? Hook a brother up
devil.gif

edit found em