WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

GODDAMN EVE
devil.gif
devil.gif

She just made this promo good.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

remember when we marked for kane's return?
30t6p3b.gif

Jericho too..

I had no expectations for Kane, but damn man, Jericho's return has been such a disappointment.  He's just another upper midcarder.  With those vignettes, I had such high hopes for Jericho, and they turned out to be nothing.  WHO WAS THE DAMN GIRL AND WHAT WAS THE ROLLING RED BALL?????????

How many people have b'slapped the face of the company in the past year.

I've had a different outlook on the WWE and have been less negative towards the product for a while...
but that +$#* was abysmal.
laugh.gif

anyone that thinks there will be zero interference during the cena/ace match is a buffoon.

I give Big Show credit as being a good actor but this segment is worse than the opening segment. Freaking awful.

No better way to go from a 15+ year veteran getting fired to this dancing fool.

They're specifically announcing Cameron and Naomi by name before the entrance now because WWE officials know that they are the stars of this act and don't believe that Brodus Clay has much of a shelf life left in this gimmick. Shocking, I know....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I give Big Show credit as being a good actor but this segment is worse than the opening segment. Freaking awful.

Just wait until the last segment. Everything will come full circle. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

I've had a different outlook on the WWE and have been less negative towards the product for a while...
but that +$#* was abysmal.
laugh.gif
3 weeks isn't a while bruh.

Joint was definitely abysmal though.
30t6p3b.gif

hopefully the revolution vignettes have something to do with the "big announcement" ace had

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

For the few mintues I saw of this Raw, it looked horrible. Thank god the NBA playoffs were better lol

game is a blowout though. horrible night of tv.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

eek.gif
at Swaggers wife!!

White married WWE Wrestler Jacob (Jake) Hager also known by his ring name Jack Swagger, in December 2010.[4] On October 17, 2011 White gave birth to the couple's first child, a son, Knox Stribling Hager.
C'mon man 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The kids in the ring dancing is freaking awful.  The only good thing about the act is Cameron and Naomi dancing, and then you bring 5 year olds in the ring to dance with them.

AN A-RY SIGHTING!!!!

Punk telling AJ she's unstable 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ugh, Sheamus

Back
Top Bottom