WWE Over The Limit PPV 5/18 8pm et- PUNK V BRYAN. Cena v Laurinaitis, Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio/Jericho

– It was noted by some TNA Wrestling employees Sunday night how good Sacrifice was without Eric Bischoff, Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan’s last-minute involvement. All three individuals were not on hand for the annual pay-per-view event.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

What happened to WWE going heavy on the Revolution campaign tonight.

What's the revolution campaign?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/revolution-looms-is-the-wwe-universe-ready

While it would be cool if this was for a wrestler (Ambrose?  Though it would make much more sense if his name was still Moxley), we can just look back at how much awesome teaser videos meant for Jericho. 
30t6p3b.gif

I have a very strong suspicion that this is for the "reboot" of NXT which will have it's first taping this Thursday.  I believe it's called WWE Superstar Showdown.  That's not confusing at all when you already have WWE Raw Super Show and WWE Superstars.

Basically it's going to be NXT with FCW guys, and one or two WWE roster guys will be there each week.  There is no broadcast partner as of yet, so I suspect it will be yet another online show.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

eek.gif
at Swaggers wife!!

White married WWE Wrestler Jacob (Jake) Hager also known by his ring name Jack Swagger, in December 2010.[4] On October 17, 2011 White gave birth to the couple's first child, a son, Knox Stribling Hager.
C'mon man 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The kids in the ring dancing is freaking awful.  The only good thing about the act is Cameron and Naomi dancing, and then you bring 5 year olds in the ring to dance with them.

AN A-RY SIGHTING!!!!

Punk telling AJ she's unstable 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ugh, Sheamus

Knew you marked for him

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT
Cena's arm is perfectly fine now?  The same arm that was going to cause him to "go home" after Extreme Rules.  And then the same arm that the next night on Raw, doctors told him he was going to need to take 3-4 months off but he was going to work through the pain.  And the same arm that was brutally attacked that same night?

IT'S JUST FINE NOW???????????????????????????

Is there going to be any NTKOTR matches tonight?..I gotta go to bed soon..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

What's the revolution campaign?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/revolution-looms-is-the-wwe-universe-ready

While it would be cool if this was for a wrestler (Ambrose?  Though it would make much more sense if his name was still Moxley), we can just look back at how much awesome teaser videos meant for Jericho. 
30t6p3b.gif

I have a very strong suspicion that this is for the "reboot" of NXT which will have it's first taping this Thursday.  I believe it's called WWE Superstar Showdown.  That's not confusing at all when you already have WWE Raw Super Show and WWE Superstars.

Basically it's going to be NXT with FCW guys, and one or two WWE roster guys will be there each week.  There is no broadcast partner as of yet, so I suspect it will be yet another online show.

Jim Ross suggested Sunday on Twitter that he would be broadcasting this Thursday’s WWE NXT and FCW Wrestling tapings at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida alongside William Regal.

The WWE Hall of Famer, who generally shies away from rumors and speculation, re-posted the following remark: “Regarding the new @WWENXT and #FCW tapings at Full Sail University, @JRsBBQ and @RealKingRegal may end up announcing those shows. #WWE.

WWE Airs RAW Commercial Tonight POSSIBLY Giving Away Over The Limit Finishes

- Local advertisements for the No Way Out PPV at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ is built around a John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis storyline with Cena vowing that Laurinaitis has “No Way Out.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

30t6p3b.gif

Jim Ross suggested Sunday on Twitter that he would be broadcasting this Thursday’s WWE NXT and FCW Wrestling tapings at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida alongside William Regal.

The WWE Hall of Famer, who generally shies away from rumors and speculation, re-posted the following remark: “Regarding the new @WWENXT and #FCW tapings at Full Sail University, @JRsBBQ and @RealKingRegal may end up announcing those shows. #WWE.

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

This is one of the worst promos I've seen in a very long time. How does this nonsense get approved?Alex
I seriously can't believe I'm watching this right now.
Every week, I'm closer and closer to tuning out for good.  I really don't understand how people in the crowd cheer for this crap.

Pittsburgh Penguins - LOSERS 
laugh.gif

Go puck yourself....... Trust me.  No one enjoyed that.

And Cole and Lawler's fake laughing only makes it worse.

The Board of Directors deal is awful too.  It's a faceless authority figure.  Why do we care about them?  And why do they have power to affect things on the show when Laurinaitis is the GM?

There are just so many plot holes in everything in WWE, and the overall stupidity of the show, it's making my head hurt.

Cena is the most unlikable babyface I've ever seen in pro wrestling.

Tonight's Raw will go down as the worst Raw of the year, by far.  If there is a worse show than this, God help us.

Before and After Raw
Dark

First match. Dean Ambrose beats Zack Ryder

Superstars

Second match. Heath Slater beat Alex Riley

Third match. Lord Tensai destroyed Tyson Kidd. Poor Tyson

After Raw

Dark Match #1: WWE Champion CM Punk defeats Chris Jericho.

Dark Match # 2: John Cena, Sheamus and Randy Orton beat Lord Tensai, Dolph Ziggler and Kane when Cena pinned Dolph

Tensai being demoted to Superstars 
laugh.gif

I know it's pointless to ask, but why did the Board of Directors get involved in the Cena/Laurinatis match? If they don't like Laurinaitis, then take him out of power. They put him there.

I'm just sitting here feeling really stupid for being a pro wrestling (more specifically a WWE) fan right now. Though my interest in WWE continues to decline.

I'll say it again, if you want to see a good wrestling show, go watch TNA Sacrifice from last night. Or if it's available, watch Boarder Wars from this weekend.

Goodnight NTWT..See ya in a couple days..Goin' in for surgery, for the 4th time, on my lower back..Removing part of my L3/L4 disc in the morning..Hoping to be outta the hospital on Wednesday if I'm lucky and everything goes smooth with no complications..Hopefully they'll be some KOTR matches that go down so I can have something fun to read when I get back home..Peace and God bless the NTWT..Even you 4w,
laugh.gif
..j/k bro..

^good luck with the surgery casekicks

just hope that the doctors are not eating junior mints and one doesn't fall in there

Back
Top Bottom