WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

Do you guys even know what ECW was?  The ORIGINAL weekly TV shows.  Not WWE's crap.

I went to a show way back when I lived down in South Philly. The crowd was insane especially for such a crappy venue. I mostly watched their shows on TV for the craziness.

I remember seeing my VERY first episode and they played what would be they're annual November Rain music video for November to Dismember and I was instantly hooked until the end.

Last edited:
Do you guys even know what ECW was?  The ORIGINAL weekly TV shows.  Not WWE's crap.

Of course I know what ECW was..It was the best promotion in wrestling for a solid 5-6 years..Best brawling, best technical wrestling, best high flyers, best storylines, and bye far thee best promos..

ECW was Pantera and Ice Cube and Metallica..ECW was a single guy doing commentary, and doing it better than anyone in the business at the time (including JR)..ECW was a place where the TV title meant as much, possibly more, than the World title..ECW was a place where people with immense talent got their big break..ECW was a promotion that had female talent take power bombs through tables, pile drivers, and DDTs on a regular basis..ECW was what saved Vince's business and what made WCW close..That's what ECW was..

SmackDown spoilers:

* Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro vs. Big Show and Rey Mysterio kicks off SmackDown. Rey and Show get the win after Rey jumped off Show's shoulders with a splash. After the match, Paul Heyman comes out and cuts a promo on Big Show about his match with Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.

* The Miz vs. Brodus Clay is next. Bad News Barrett interrupts and starts doing commentary for the match from his podium, over the loud speaker. The Miz wins by pinfall and goes after Barrett. Our correspondent says, "Segment of the year. Barrett trolled the IWC."

* AJ Lee squashes Cameron.

* The Shield appear on the big screen and talk about the Royal Rumble match.

* Ryback and Curtis Axel defeated Los Matadores.

* CM Punk cuts a promo on the Royal Rumble next. He talks about how The Authority hates him and is out to get him. Kane interrupts and talks about the odds of Punk winning since he's the #1 entrant.

* Erick Rowan and Luke Harper squash Darren Young and Titus O'Neil. Bray Wyatt enters the ring after the match and hits Sister Abigail on Young. Bray cuts a promo about how he will not only defeat Daniel Bryan at the Rumble, he will hurt him. Daniel Bryan comes out to a massive pop and talks about how he fears nothing.

* Emma is shown in the crowd again.

* Kofi Kingston defeated Fandango.

* We get a preview for Randy Orton vs. John Cena.

* The Shield and The New Age Outlaws vs. Big E Langston, The Usos, Cody Rhodes and Goldust is up next. Seth Rollins does a crotch chop to get a pop. The match ends in a disqualification and everyone starts running out from the back. SmackDown ends with everyone brawling in the ring to hype the Royal Rumble match.

Of course I know what ECW was..It was the best promotion in wrestling for a solid 5-6 years..Best brawling, best technical wrestling, best high flyers, best storylines, and bye far thee best promos..

ECW was Pantera and Ice Cube and Metallica..ECW was a single guy doing commentary, and doing it better than anyone in the business at the time (including JR)..ECW was a place where the TV title meant as much, possibly more, than the World title..ECW was a place where people with immense talent got their big break..ECW was a promotion that had female talent take power bombs through tables, pile drivers, and DDTs on a regular basis..ECW was what saved Vince's business and what made WCW close..That's what ECW was..
Awesome awesome post man

I am from the Philly area but I was just born a little too late to truly appreciate ECW (born in 92). I wish I was born a little earlier so I could have gone to some shows the ECW Arena

WCW One Night Stand spoilers
tumblr_mzscjcscDu1relfhqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzscjcscDu1relfhqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mzscjcscDu1relfhqo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mzscjcscDu1relfhqo5_400.jpg

stephanie_mcmahon_pink_shirt_big_boobs_OgocaqA.jpg

011.jpg

LOLWUT
View media item 759388
zit99i.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

stephanie-mcmahon-o.gif

stephanie-mcmahon-o.gif

tumblr_inline_mr8i2qc4VK1qz4rgp.gif

stephpic18.jpg

stephanie107zc.jpg

tumblr_mzq95f31Th1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Steph back in the day :evil: . It's actually creepy when you think about it. Vince selling his daughter out like that, with Linda approving :smh: .

Are there any WWF & ECW tell-all type books worth reading?

Last edited:
The 2013 Survivor Series Prediction Winner, HWBurnz, officially enters the NT Rumble Pool.

the thing is wwe 24/7 would show the weekly ecw hardcore tv's every 2 weeks they showed a new episode, and they edited everything too much, from the dialogue, to the music, to some of the matches....

i just want it to be the same thing i watched in ny on channel 31/ msg network, ...

View media item 759891
House show at my school this Friday. So hype since tix were only $7 for floor. I'm expecting all the scrubs to be there since RR is Sunday and I doubt they want to risk injuries.

Back
Top Bottom