WWE Survivor Series PPV 11/22 - Cena vs HHH vs HBK | Undertaker vs Jericho vs Big Show (p11)

Thought I was the only one that noticed that.
laugh.gif

Is anyone else having trouble watching the Dixie Carter vid? i've been tryin for 2 weeks to watch it on youtube but the clip doesnt' play everytime itry to click it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

OOOOOOOOOOOOO RADIOOOO, TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

thts my song wooo wooo woo
roll.gif

and when is the american dragon gonna debut

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

i went last night and lol you think things look fake on tv? its even worse live. Not to mention that there were probably 83 commercial breaks. It was still very entertaining. I sat in Section 78 next to a special dude who was really into it. That was fun to watch also. Started doing the Coffey jumpoff with the hands going in the air when coffey came out along with a few other stances from other wrestlers.
Same thing happened to me when RAW was in St. Louis. He was asking questions all night
laugh.gif
, but it made the subpar RAW a little more interesting.

From WWE.com the next 3 Raw hosts will be....

Nov. 30, 2009: Verne Troyer
Best known for playing Mini-Me in the Austin Powers comedy series, Verne Troyer will serve as guest host on Nov. 30 from Baltimore. One of theshortest yet largely recognizable men in the world, the actor has more than 15 years of television experience.

Dec. 7, 2009: Mark Cuban
Instead of humoring the NBA Universe with his infinite antics and making authoritativebasketball decisions for one night, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will spend time delegating responsibility to WWE Superstars when he hosts Raw on Dec. 7from Dallas.

Dec. 14, 2009: Dennis Miller
Comedian and radio talk show host Dennis Miller, meanwhile, will serve as the host of the 2009 Slammy Awards during a special three-hour presentation of Raw onDec. 14 from Corpus Christi, Texas. The five-time Emmy award-winning comic is renowned for his improvisations and acerbic humor about pop culture andpolitics.

Be sure to tune in every Monday night when the biggest stars from all over the world take over as Raw's special guest host.

The next 3 guest hosts on Raw I'm looking forward to especially Jesse "The Body" Ventura. Dennis Miller I couldn't care less about...

mini me instead of stacy? Just not right. Cuban should be good though. And after i watched the msg history video again, i can say that i would def buy a msgdvd

- According to Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com, The Undertaker vs. John Cena is one of the planned main-event's for WrestleMania 26. The groundwork for the match could have been set on this past Monday's RAW when Cena received a tombstone after the match had ended.
Hmmm, would rather of had it be Jericho, but this could be good. Cena can put on a good match with someone good, and that man is Taker. Imagineof Taker jobbed
eek.gif

If Taker jobs,
smh.gif
I'll be 100% done with wrestling. I don't care if WM27 is in Toronto, I'll be done with this.

Back
Top Bottom