WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

you woke up drunk?
that hasn't ever happened to you?
laugh.gif

naw my body dont work like that i guess. And its not like i havnt had long nites of drinking without much sleep either. Idk maybe i have and just dont relizeit. Scratch that just remembered one but it also involved valium and i remember driving to work and half way there i figured out i was still real *+#$@# up.Interesting day...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I forget if it was said here or somewhere else, but it would have been a much better storyline with Punk and Galos if they acknowledge him as Festus. They could say Festus acted the way he did because of drugs. Punk cleaned him up, and now he is Punk's straight edge disciple.
I swear I remember Punk saying word for word what you just posted in a segment awhile back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I forget if it was said here or somewhere else, but it would have been a much better storyline with Punk and Galos if they acknowledge him as Festus. They could say Festus acted the way he did because of drugs. Punk cleaned him up, and now he is Punk's straight edge disciple.
I swear I remember Punk saying word for word what you just posted in a segment awhile back
laugh.gif
Punk definitely said that in a segment.
laugh.gif

I've been slackin' on wrestling these last two weeks or so...been busy as hell lately but I should have more time after vacation hits.

Don't even know if I'll have time to watch TLC tonight.
smh.gif

I think the Shelton/Christian Ladder Match will steal the show.

That's the only match I'm interested in tonight.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think the Shelton/Christian Ladder Match will steal the show.

That's the only match I'm interested in tonight.
x2. Hey 4w I remember you mentioning something about using a pay website for your ppvs. What's that website? I'm tired of looking forstreams/unwilling to pay wwes ridiculous ppv price.

Well Comcast sent me a gift card for a free ppv, so I'll actually be watching it on my TV for once.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm actually looking forward to this.

^ Seriously, if my cousins didn't order these PPVs, then I don't know what I would do for them.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif

yea when Punk first brought Festus out, he was like I know some of you guys are thinkin this looks like Festus blah blah blah

Sorry for such a late preview. My girlfriend totaled her car today. Everyone is fine, but I haven't had anytime to post until now.

Christian (c) vs Shelton Benjamin - Ladder Match for the ECW Title

If they let these guys go, this should be the match of the night.

Prediction: Christian

Michelle McCool (c) vs Mickie James - Women's Championship Match

Mickie better get the title after all this Piggie James bull****.

Prediction: Mickie James

Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton

I have a feeling Orton gets the win here, but the feud will continue.

Prediction: Randy Orton

John Morrison (c) vs Drew McIntyre - Intercontinental Championship Match

I really don't have a feel for this match. I'll go with McIntyre.

Prediction: Drew McIntyre

DX vs Jerishow (c) - TLC Match for the Unified Tag Team Titles

Jerishow should go over here. I'll be interested to see what kinds of bumps HHH takes.

Prediction: Jerishow

John Cena (c) vs Sheamus - Tables Match for the WWE Title

The gimmick makes you think title change, but I don't see any chance of them putting the title on Sheamus.

Prediction: John Cena

Batista vs The Undertaker (c) - Chairs Match for the World Title

I'm sensing a title change here.

Prediction: Batista

roll.gif
�I would bet my�life savings that wasn't a part of thescript... any streams for tonight?� I'm actually looking forward to each match on the card (call it being naive
frown.gif
) but this�could shape up to be a great PPV if things work out like theyshould...

��

Interesting stage/titantron setup.

Let's hope this is a nice opening match.

laugh.gif
@ "My Cat Turned Heel" sign.

the heck is this no blood stuff. i know theyre going towards a more pg audience, but cmon...

Back
Top Bottom