WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by hymen man

its been a *%@*% trying to find a good stream with no lag.
http://www.veetle.com/ind...annel/view#4baff1759370c

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

worst mania crowd ever lol oblivious
I wouldn't say that.  I think they're pretty good.  You'll never get the electricity in a football stadium that you would feel in a smaller arena.  Plus, the roof is open so even more sound is escaping.
Exactly.

I don't think people understand this...it's 70,000 heads in an OPEN environment...the sound isn't gonna translate well on TV + that Hart match killed the crowd.

The NT'ers who are there (Dfly, CaptainCharisma, etc.) will let us know how it really was.

Here come the "WM sucks" comments
eyes.gif
...wait 'till the show's over.

i think this mania has been taken over by one match

hbk vs taker

I think a lot of people are waiting on that match

I also think the E will make it a big deal

quikkz - i guess...i did lower my standards but it was gonna be lame either way

and goddamn ive gotten everyhting wrong except for showmiz and bret
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The two were fighting on the apron.  Jericho bounced Edge off the ropes which knocked Edge into the ref.  While the ref was down, Jericho hit Edge with the title belt.  He got a near fall, but Edge was still out.  Jericho hit the Code Breaker to get the win.

After the match, Jericho tried to work on Edge's injured leg on the ring post, but Edge kicked him away.  He slammed Jericho onto the announce table.  He then ran across the announce tables and speared Jericho through the ringside barracade.  The crowd is surprisingly split on Edge.  He's getting a lot of boos.

Matt Striker has become unbelievably bad as an announcer.  He's beyond annoying.

Dudes in here actin like this WrestleMania is like how WCW Road Wild used to be....out there in the boonies somewhere with no sight of an arena near by
eyes.gif
This is still being held in an arena with a retractable roof...it aint like sound should be escaping that much here...

You can tell by the fan reaction, that this WM isn't too thrilling to this audience.

My man Yoshi Tatsu winning that battle royale.

Nice, here comes my bathroom break. Will Fail Kim botch or hurt someone/herself in this match? It is certain.

Layla wearing the PG version of The Beautiful People's outfits
smh.gif

Eve gets her music as the theme for the face divas.

Back
Top Bottom