WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

edge is that dude
pimp.gif

np man. if this one craps out im gonna pay 5 bucks, idgaf anymore
laugh.gif

i hate how they hype up the spear so much

prediction: edge winning by the dreaded hug of dooooooooooom muahahhahahahaha

this mania has been wack

this match, taker/hbk and cena/godtista willl have to make up for it

Originally Posted by Physicx

this is !!@!@*# horrible

street fight would have been better
smh.gif
The hell were you expecting? Bret said he came back to have fun and make light of what happened. It sure may have not been a good match but it was a funny WM moment

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

worst mania crowd ever lol oblivious
I wouldn't say that.  I think they're pretty good.  You'll never get the electricity in a football stadium that you would feel in a smaller arena.  Plus, the roof is open so even more sound is escaping.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

this mania has been wack

this match, taker/hbk and cena/godtista willl have to make up for it

I have to agree with that. The crowd sounds like they've been watching a movie out there.
eyes.gif
There has been no excitement or real "pop" from the crowd in any of these matches...WrestleMania continues to embarass itself.
smh.gif

Edge went for a spear but Jericho countered into The Walls of Jericho (Boston Crab, not Lion Tamer).  A good amount of the crowd is behind Jericho.

In the dumb statement of the night, Jerry Lawler wondered how much pressure was being put on Edge's achilles tendon while in the Walls of Jericho.

Jericho was in control and was going for a spear on Edge, but Edge got his boot up and kicked Jericho in the face.  Now Edge went for a spear, but Jericho caught him with the Code Breaker.

Jericho's now going after Edge's achilles tendon, stomping on it.

Just ordered it right wen the hart match was on. Now watchn the edge match.its pretty good. Mainly order it so I watch the taker match. Last year their match was gold

Back
Top Bottom