WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

tired.gif

Thanks Shawn. Favorite wrestler since I was a kid.

Sad to see him go.

HBK....damn man. I knew it would happen but still. I watched this man since I was a kid....

Sad to see him go!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
OMG!!!!! 
I never in my life thought this match could live up to last year's.  Wow... wow.  Excellent performance by both.  A+ match, excellent decision to have it go last.
As a lifelong wrestling/sports entertainment fan, that was the kind of match that keeps us involved in the product.  I literally jumped out of my chair when Taker did the jumping tombstone.

Wow... wow.  That's all.

Damn HBK gave us so much.... the Ladder Match, Diesel, DX, and the best intro song. He will be missed.

what a match, loved hbks farewell at the end

tomorrow will be a good raw...

we prolly see omega call shawn out and then a few wrestlers come out after, like they did with flair

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

With the end of HBK, officially ends everything associated with my childhood...

Damn man...true. I really only have taker left....

That was a great match. I'm not sure if it lives up to last year's match, but it was still very, very good. Thanks for the memories, Shawn. I'm going to miss him.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

With the end of HBK, officially ends everything associated with my childhood...
'90s HBK, it wasn't even fair
smh.gif
pimp.gif

308780_4e001acc-af0b-4412-8cdf-61c29d5a0787-shawn-michaels.jpg
wwf%20shawn%20michaels.jpg
display_image.jpg

Im glad Shawn Michaels is gone now. I hate to see the old school wrestlers trynna fight the new genertation.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I really have a feeling that is the end for Shawn. I really do.

I agree Shawn doesn't seem like the type to pull a Ric Flair.

He'll be back in 3 months. HHH will "win" his contract back in some sort off match....or something like that.

The one thing that sucks about HBK's last match is that JR wasn't able to call it.

He would have done it justice, instead of the garbage spewed by Cole and co.

Back
Top Bottom