WWE WrestleMania XXVI 3.28 7PM | Taker vs HBK, Hart vs McMahon, Batista vs Cena, Jericho vs Edge

Crazy how there won't be no more of him
frown.gif
. *waits for him to start doing movies* -_-

We'll see Shawn tomorrow like they did flair with everyone coming out. Wonder how long until Taker and Triple H will stay around.

Overall, I thought the Paper View was good. Obviously, HBK/Taker makes up for all of it's bad matches, but I was satisfied with MITB and the title matches. The only things I thought were bad were the length of the tag title match, how Bret/Vince was handled, and the diva match. WWE's best show since Backlash last year.

%!*%++@ piece of %#%# yuku just had to +*@+ up today. I said it before, it's every damn Sunday and Monday...why couldn't it do this during the last TNA PPV?
eyes.gif

This thread would have been 60+ pages if those bum @*% $$@!%% would have been doing their job (and if 4w would have made the thread on Friday
laugh.gif
)

I know people are gonna have good and bad knee jerk reactions to the event, which is understandable, but I gotta let it all soak in and think about it before I say how I feel about everything.

Off the top though, this Wrestlemania > last year's. HBK vs. Taker of last year > HBK vs. Taker of this year but the match was still great and the finish + moment at the end was
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Match of the year so far.
Originally Posted by HOOD17

We'll see Shawn tomorrow like they did flair with everyone coming out.
We might see that.

And if we do...that will REALLY be the end for Shawn.
frown.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Taker retired at next year Wrestlemania, if not earlier.

lightweight sad right now cause of HBK's retirement. I also have a feeling that's the end for him. I'd like to believe he won't pull a hogan ric flair sorta thing. But honestly its going to depend on the current roster to step up and draw so WWE & HHH doesn't have to reach out to convince him to come back for the sake of wrestling.

Pretty solid Mania, but this was saved by the final two matches. McMahon/Hart was a letdown, but what did we really expect out of two dinosaurs? Bret got his redemption and that's all that needed to be seen.

No way did I think Taker was losing.

Michaels will be back by some loop hole or a gm bringing him back. The rumors were he needed a break.

Just got home from watching. I thought it was a pretty solid show. I still can't believe Swagger won.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom