X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

theDEEK wrote:
Eh, after that monstrousity that was Wolverine Origins, there's no way this movie could be that bad. I'm still hopeful for a good movie out of this one
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
 at the Wolverine Origins being a monstrosity.

theDEEK wrote:
Eh, after that monstrousity that was Wolverine Origins, there's no way this movie could be that bad. I'm still hopeful for a good movie out of this one
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
 at the Wolverine Origins being a monstrosity.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

QFT, SMH i hope this movie does terrible so Fox can stop making X-Men movies. 
FOX will never stop. Expect to see another X-Men related movie within the next couple of years so that they don't have to forfeit the rights over to Marvel.
True, rumor has it, Fox may hire some writers to work on X-Men "4". A completely new movie that would be not associated with X-3. We'll see about that. Fox will milk as much money as they can, knowing that X-Men will generate revenue, whether the film is good or bad. 
if the want to fix this & keep loyal fans they just need to reboot x-men.  to fix all the mess they did in x3 would've been quite simple, but anyway i'm not going to see this movie.  it is all wrong and makes no sense.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

QFT, SMH i hope this movie does terrible so Fox can stop making X-Men movies. 
FOX will never stop. Expect to see another X-Men related movie within the next couple of years so that they don't have to forfeit the rights over to Marvel.
True, rumor has it, Fox may hire some writers to work on X-Men "4". A completely new movie that would be not associated with X-3. We'll see about that. Fox will milk as much money as they can, knowing that X-Men will generate revenue, whether the film is good or bad. 
if the want to fix this & keep loyal fans they just need to reboot x-men.  to fix all the mess they did in x3 would've been quite simple, but anyway i'm not going to see this movie.  it is all wrong and makes no sense.

I'm actually really looking forward to this.  The latest trailers and scenes being shown have been pretty good.  They should've marketed it better in the beginning.  People already have bad first impressions from when the first images leaked.

I'm actually really looking forward to this.  The latest trailers and scenes being shown have been pretty good.  They should've marketed it better in the beginning.  People already have bad first impressions from when the first images leaked.

Originally Posted by saint lt

I guess a franchise reboot would be nice, but I just cant see anyone else other than Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine.

Originally Posted by saint lt

I guess a franchise reboot would be nice, but I just cant see anyone else other than Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine.

unknown people in a reboot would be nice & it wouldn't be that bad of an idea to cast people who actually remind you of the characters lol. x men just needs a new light brought to it.

unknown people in a reboot would be nice & it wouldn't be that bad of an idea to cast people who actually remind you of the characters lol. x men just needs a new light brought to it.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

This movie looks stupid AF..the trailer looks like its showing havok, cyclops' little brother who isnt even born yet during the period the movie is set in, plus professor x was already in a wheel chair when he founded the school for gifted youngsters
my god...the horror...that they didn't stick to the original story...but instead went another direction with it...that will probably still be good.
let me know your favorite super-hero film and i'll come back with all the incongruities that it has with it's comic book counterpart.

I will never understand why people complain that a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE COMPANY would tweak an esoteric storyline to make it more accessible to the masses. Ever. Never ever ever. 

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

This movie looks stupid AF..the trailer looks like its showing havok, cyclops' little brother who isnt even born yet during the period the movie is set in, plus professor x was already in a wheel chair when he founded the school for gifted youngsters
my god...the horror...that they didn't stick to the original story...but instead went another direction with it...that will probably still be good.
let me know your favorite super-hero film and i'll come back with all the incongruities that it has with it's comic book counterpart.

I will never understand why people complain that a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE COMPANY would tweak an esoteric storyline to make it more accessible to the masses. Ever. Never ever ever. 

Looks like an entertaining movie, whether it sucks or not. I just read that in this X-Men storyline, Havoc and Cyclops aren't brothers. SMH.

are u kidding me, if there not brothers then whats da point of putting both of em in da movie then wow thats huge esp if they tryn 2 stay true 2 the comics SMH.

Looks like an entertaining movie, whether it sucks or not. I just read that in this X-Men storyline, Havoc and Cyclops aren't brothers. SMH.

are u kidding me, if there not brothers then whats da point of putting both of em in da movie then wow thats huge esp if they tryn 2 stay true 2 the comics SMH.

Originally Posted by AirCJ

i also read an article that Azazel may not end up being night crawlers father o_O 

i also read an article that Azazel may not end up being night crawlers father o_O 

laugh.gif

Would people stop saying this? It's a MOVIE.. a comic adaptation -- which directly implies that things will be altered for the sake of translating a limitless whimsical fantasy into a semi-believable film. Let it go.... just let it go..

laugh.gif

Would people stop saying this? It's a MOVIE.. a comic adaptation -- which directly implies that things will be altered for the sake of translating a limitless whimsical fantasy into a semi-believable film. Let it go.... just let it go..

the only people who will enjoy this movie are the newbies who never grew up dedicated to marvel. proclaiming that it does not matter however, it does. the reason why you decide to joy the bandwagon is because you notice the sea of people who wear their hot topic shirts and brag about how cool the 'new' comics are just as good. but in reality you know little of comics and are only saying this movie is gold because you do not have a critical mind, and therefore just eat up what these movie studios shove into your face.

Back
Top Bottom