X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Xavier and Magneto were awesome in this one, excellent performances.

I didn't see ONE unattractive woman in that movie, my goodness...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

This movie was excellent, I don't give a damn about staying true to the real origins of EVERY mutant, that would take far too long to do. This was the best Marvel movie in a while, mainly because they had some good actors this time around
word

its not like the original marvel story lines are great

This movie was excellent, I don't give a damn about staying true to the real origins of EVERY mutant, that would take far too long to do. This was the best Marvel movie in a while, mainly because they had some good actors this time around
word

its not like the original marvel story lines are great

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Ryda421

everyone saying that you have to watch this movie by disregarding the OG storyline is the reason why these studios continue to put out garbage. you kids accept it and buy into this. they just shove it down your throat and your cannot even for a second sit back look how ******ed these movies are being made. then you complete it by flocking to the theaters. let's say you were to boycott, i believe our power in unity would change something. but i'm pretty sure the newbies want to see it because they think it is cool and know nothing about it.

Tell me why dude sounds like this movie ruined his life or some @#$# 
laugh.gif

All my years here and there's only a handful of names I've ever bothered remembering, but whenever he posts his rants about comic-book movies, I can't help but go

everyone saying that you have to watch this movie by disregarding the OG storyline is the reason why these studios continue to put out garbage. you kids accept it and buy into this. they just shove it down your throat and your cannot even for a second sit back look how ******ed these movies are being made. then you complete it by flocking to the theaters. let's say you were to boycott, i believe our power in unity would change something. but i'm pretty sure the newbies want to see it because they think it is cool and know nothing about it.

laugh.gif

All my years here and there's only a handful of names I've ever bothered remembering, but whenever he posts his rants about comic-book movies, I can't help but go

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watched the movie today and I loved the whole thing. Different storyline and new characters, I do not care. Matthew Vaughn did an amazing job directing this movie. I loved the cameo by Logan...Totally geeked out when I saw him on the screen and also thought it was a nice touch to see Rebecca Romijn-Stamos when Mystique made herself look older. I really want to see that scene with Logan again. Great stuff.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watched the movie today and I loved the whole thing. Different storyline and new characters, I do not care. Matthew Vaughn did an amazing job directing this movie. I loved the cameo by Logan...Totally geeked out when I saw him on the screen and also thought it was a nice touch to see Rebecca Romijn-Stamos when Mystique made herself look older. I really want to see that scene with Logan again. Great stuff.

butterfly/fire-fly chick was stupid. and why the black guy always gotta die first??

butterfly/fire-fly chick was stupid. and why the black guy always gotta die first??

This movie was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. There hasn't been another movie in a while where I wanted to watch again right after leaving the theaters.

This movie was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. There hasn't been another movie in a while where I wanted to watch again right after leaving the theaters.

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom