XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Carver

The gold camo glitch is really easy to do you just need one other person and both can be level 4
laugh.gif
.. you can be a level 4 with the G11 if you wanted. There are videos up on youtube how to do it. It's easy as hell and I doubt you'll get banned unless you get enough dudes reporting you. You can even do that glitch just to get pro perks too and stay under the radar
pimp.gif
Oh word, gold camo is all you got?  

How my *** smell from down there son

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

The gold camo glitch is really easy to do you just need one other person and both can be level 4
laugh.gif
.. you can be a level 4 with the G11 if you wanted. There are videos up on youtube how to do it. It's easy as hell and I doubt you'll get banned unless you get enough dudes reporting you. You can even do that glitch just to get pro perks too and stay under the radar
pimp.gif
Oh word, gold camo is all you got?  

How my *** smell from down there son

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i will cop something non-COD if infinity ward is behind it.

i just dont find black ops nearly as fun as MW2...and im not alone (maybe on NT i am....)

it only sucked cause i know Tristan was smh-ing at how many times i diededed
Didn't some people leave IW and made or joined a different gaming company and are creating their own game.. it will be interesting to see how that turns out

i just dont find black ops nearly as fun as MW2...and im not alone (maybe on NT i am....)

Didn't some people leave IW and made or joined a different gaming company and are creating their own game.. it will be interesting to see how that turns out

watch the vid I posted. 38 of the 46 IW employees left and started Respawn Entertainment

-The Juice

watch the vid I posted. 38 of the 46 IW employees left and started Respawn Entertainment

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice
Can't see the video til later but looking forward to it no doubt 

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

-The Juice
Can't see the video til later but looking forward to it no doubt 

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

I installed the XBL update this morning and now im getting the Unreadable Disc error for my burned copy of Black Ops 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Pretty sure that banhammer is coming soon
Yep fam, you're done.

IF YOU HAVE A MODDED XBOX AND BURNED GAMES DO NOT UPDATE DO NOT UPDATE DO NOT UPDATE! IF YOU PLAY BLACK OPS, REACH, OR PRETTY MUCH EVERY GAME OUT THERE YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

I installed the XBL update this morning and now im getting the Unreadable Disc error for my burned copy of Black Ops 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Pretty sure that banhammer is coming soon
Yep fam, you're done.

IF YOU HAVE A MODDED XBOX AND BURNED GAMES DO NOT UPDATE DO NOT UPDATE DO NOT UPDATE! IF YOU PLAY BLACK OPS, REACH, OR PRETTY MUCH EVERY GAME OUT THERE YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

If I see anyone with a gold gun, I report them.

If you want it so bad play the game.

-kanyeshrug-

u mad? cause dudes be stuntin on you??

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

If I see anyone with a gold gun, I report them.

If you want it so bad play the game.

-kanyeshrug-

u mad? cause dudes be stuntin on you??

Dudes wit gold guns probably also cheated to get Pro for all the perks.

Its annoying, but I just go out and go 53-11 on their @%@!%.

yea THEY MAD.

Dudes wit gold guns probably also cheated to get Pro for all the perks.

Its annoying, but I just go out and go 53-11 on their @%@!%.

yea THEY MAD.

Back
Top Bottom