XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Carver - Our session today with them other dudes was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Def had fun (no ayo)

[h1]
[h1]Report: Modern Warfare 3 Coming This November[/h1][h2]Activision calls in reinforcements.[/h2][h2]January 20, 2011 January 20, 2011 January 20, 2011[/h2]

Share3

by Jim Reilly

The third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times. 

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November. 

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features. 

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold. 

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies. 

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011. 

When asked about the report, an Activision representative said, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

*From IGN.com
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Report: Modern Warfare 3 Coming This November[/h1][h2]Activision calls in reinforcements.[/h2][h2]January 20, 2011 January 20, 2011 January 20, 2011[/h2]

Share3

by Jim Reilly

The third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times. 

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November. 

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features. 

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold. 

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies. 

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011. 

When asked about the report, an Activision representative said, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

*From IGN.com
[/h1]

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

[h1]

Share3

by Jim Reilly

*From IGN.com
[/h1]
Just made a seperate thread 
eyes.gif

[h1]

Share3

by Jim Reilly

*From IGN.com
[/h1]
Just made a seperate thread 
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Def had fun (no ayo)
Yup, good games no doubt. I still can't believe we lost that first game though when it was just us two we were up a good amount too
30t6p3b.gif
. But after inviting dudes who know how to cap and hold flags the games went how they're supposed to yahhh.. 
And I'm interested in MW3 no matter who makes it i'll buy that @#$% just because it's the new cod 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Def had fun (no ayo)
Yup, good games no doubt. I still can't believe we lost that first game though when it was just us two we were up a good amount too
30t6p3b.gif
. But after inviting dudes who know how to cap and hold flags the games went how they're supposed to yahhh.. 
And I'm interested in MW3 no matter who makes it i'll buy that @#$% just because it's the new cod 
laugh.gif

So wait... why is Ghost Pro so great? FINALLY got it, and choppers can still see me. What's the point?

Oh and I just got shot at by a Sentry Gun while using Ghost Pro... yet it says Sentry Guns can't see you.... WTFFFFFFFFF

So wait... why is Ghost Pro so great? FINALLY got it, and choppers can still see me. What's the point?

Oh and I just got shot at by a Sentry Gun while using Ghost Pro... yet it says Sentry Guns can't see you.... WTFFFFFFFFF

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i wish everyone would look at the strategy like you do....

usually i just get dudes running around

i joined a match with kobra kai

i was placed on the other team

now, it was my first match that day, and im not even beastly at BOs...only played like 12 times...

but our team only scored 34 points...

smh.
i always use strategy and if you run with me, you win.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i wish everyone would look at the strategy like you do....

usually i just get dudes running around

i joined a match with kobra kai

i was placed on the other team

now, it was my first match that day, and im not even beastly at BOs...only played like 12 times...

but our team only scored 34 points...

smh.
i always use strategy and if you run with me, you win.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

That's odd because every time I had Ghost Pro I was never ever killed by choppers or sentry guns..

That's odd because every time I had Ghost Pro I was never ever killed by choppers or sentry guns..

after you unlock it you have to purchase it too

after you unlock it you have to purchase it too

Ahhh thanks for the heads up, didn't know that
laugh.gif
 I was thinking it can't be glitched because I just had it before I prestiged 

Ahhh thanks for the heads up, didn't know that
laugh.gif
 I was thinking it can't be glitched because I just had it before I prestiged 

Back
Top Bottom