XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I wonder if they'll put out a trailer/commercial for the new COD during the Superbowl like they've done for the past 2 years. 
nerd.gif

I wonder if they'll put out a trailer/commercial for the new COD during the Superbowl like they've done for the past 2 years. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
I got banned and reset for doing 50k a kill glitch
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Carver all that prestiging and you do that? U might as well kept have doing it the "legit" way (Though idk if u were fully legit 
nerd.gif
) But yeah that sucks man.. Add me if u get a new GT.
Bjones - Sorry i dipped man. 2 lost connections in a row. 1st one i was one away from a BlackBird. Next one i get disconnected while i was in my CG.. Plus i had to go to school so i had to leave 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

So Patch 1.06 Released for the Ps3 this morning. How come on the Xboxit didnt guide me to the downloading update/patch screen? Has it not released on XBL yet?

Cause i know damn well i didnt get credited a kill when i dropped dudes into 2nd chance 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Carver all that prestiging and you do that? U might as well kept have doing it the "legit" way (Though idk if u were fully legit 
nerd.gif
Bjones - Sorry i dipped man. 2 lost connections in a row. 1st one i was one away from a BlackBird. Next one i get disconnected while i was in my CG.. Plus i had to go to school so i had to leave 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

So Patch 1.06 Released for the Ps3 this morning. How come on the Xboxit didnt guide me to the downloading update/patch screen? Has it not released on XBL yet?

Cause i know damn well i didnt get credited a kill when i dropped dudes into 2nd chance 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
Yeah, I was full legit the whole cot damn way except one game in demolition me and this dude were just switching off planting and defusing that @#%@ was tight.. I ended up getting like 40k exp or something like that. Other than that one time and the 50k per kill I was legit.. I'll have the same GT it's only a 48 hour ban and you've played with me before fool you know the skill level Crack possesses. If they reset everything like I hope my stats going to be 2x better than before because i'm a stat monkey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
Yeah, I was full legit the whole cot damn way except one game in demolition me and this dude were just switching off planting and defusing that @#%@ was tight.. I ended up getting like 40k exp or something like that. Other than that one time and the 50k per kill I was legit.. I'll have the same GT it's only a 48 hour ban and you've played with me before fool you know the skill level Crack possesses. If they reset everything like I hope my stats going to be 2x better than before because i'm a stat monkey

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

I love the G11, anybody else use this gun?
Every time I get to Level 44 I unlock every gun just to get that.. those maps you play in Ground War is perfect for the 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

I love the G11, anybody else use this gun?
Every time I get to Level 44 I unlock every gun just to get that.. those maps you play in Ground War is perfect for the 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
It's all good man. We need dedicated servers cause the damn host migration never works when the host quits. I dont even blame that other team for quittin, they were gettin straight raped after the blackbird went up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
It's all good man. We need dedicated servers cause the damn host migration never works when the host quits. I dont even blame that other team for quittin, they were gettin straight raped after the blackbird went up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So does anyone else think it sucks that the kills you get with streaks SHOULD add to your streak total.

I want to get the dogs so bad, most I ever had was 10 in a row. =[

and Crisis and Villa are the worst maps.

So does anyone else think it sucks that the kills you get with streaks SHOULD add to your streak total.

Incorrect, Villa is a ton of fun especially Domination. Worst map is cracked, people camp all over the buildings.

Incorrect, Villa is a ton of fun especially Domination. Worst map is cracked, people camp all over the buildings.

mad.gif

I'm getting SOOOO Effing sick of losing connection to host in the middle of a match. HAppens at least 1/10 matches I'd say.

mad.gif

I'm getting SOOOO Effing sick of losing connection to host in the middle of a match. HAppens at least 1/10 matches I'd say.

New patch came out on Xbox today. It seems like they fixed the lag/hit detection.

And how do I go 34-8 and my team still loses. I had 2 blackbirds up and my teammates were gettin straight merked
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

That's a good thing it doesn't add to your streak total.. or else dogs and gunships would be very easy to get

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

That's a good thing it doesn't add to your streak total.. or else dogs and gunships would be very easy to get

Back
Top Bottom